Mon 12/28/15 02:52 PM
Hank Marvin

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 02:52 PM
Red

Cider or Lager?

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 02:51 PM
Thanks for all the shout outs guys but I was far too busy!

Joe...

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:31 AM
Not yet...

Have you ever been electrocuted by the hairdryer in the bath?
(Watching 'What Women Want')

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:21 AM
Nope!

But it will be her next.

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:19 AM
Always ... usually at work

Have you ever been getting ready to go out on a date and decided to play on Mingle instead?

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:16 AM
Can never quite manage to bid high enough biggrin

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:13 AM
Rock Hard

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:10 AM
Regularly sells his body to the highest bidder.

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 10:08 AM

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 09:25 AM
Rock Climber

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 08:51 AM

I knew this one girl wanted me when she walked up to me, grabbed my crotch and declared "this is mine and I want it now"! Ahh the good ole days when women would just smack a man around. laugh

blushing You promised you wouldn't tell blushing

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:45 AM

Very interesting to see this from a female point of view....
The only judgement you will get from me is admiration for your honesty and willingness to speak up here on a subject not many women will enter into....

It happened. As I say not something I'm proud of but no denying I enjoyed it at the time. After feeling insecure, unattractive and rejected after two long term relationships (one a marriage) had ended it was the boost I needed to know that "I've still got it"!

As for speaking up, it is all in my Testimony which is available for my friends to read online. It is just a small part of my story of how God worked wonders in my life and kept me out of harms way against all odds. My past is part of my journey back to Him.

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:32 AM

What's the name of the site, and is it free laugh

It is free for women, men gotta pay to chat and message and read messages, they can look for free though :)

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:30 AM

Thats a very good explaination...I am buying it. How is this different from NSA/FWB though?

It's the same!

Did I imply it was different?

I used to trawl the pubs, but found that online you don't have their friends getting in the way complicating things and I was more likely to meet them when they were sober. Didn't exactly get to know them online, was more...
"are you up for meeting?"
"yeah, you are hot"
"when suits you?"

Having said that the guys who made a little more effort before we met, or between shags, are the ones I still consider to be my friends and I'm still in touch with even though I have moved country.

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:19 AM

Give her the best sex of her life. There's no rejection after that, I guarantee.

I beg to differ.

That is all.

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:17 AM

EmJ1504's photo
Mon 12/28/15 04:11 AM
OK, so I'm going to be the first 'lady' to step up to the mark it seems.

Once upon a time...not so many years ago... I sought 'intimate encounters'online. The site I used was specifically for such hook-ups.
I would browse the pics, choose my victim and we would meet up.
It became quite tricky when I had to start writing down the meeting times and get from one end of the city to the other in a short space of time laugh

So yeah, it can work, if that is all you are looking for.
For me, it was what I wanted (and thought I needed) at the time. A couple of the guys even became regulars, and no, there was no payment involved.

What did I get out of it?
- Time out of the house
- Got to meet some great people (a few of whom I am still in touch with)
- Confidence boost
- No judgement from parties involved (I know there will be plenty here though)
- And the bonus was I lost a load of weight from all of the exercise

I met my long term FB through that site and I have no regrets there.
So if that is what you are looking for, I would rather people were honest on their profile. It's not what I'm looking for now and I am always disappointed when I get in touch with a guy, swap a couple of emails and then find out that's all they're after. Of course there may be the occasion where people don't realise that's all they are looking for, or they know things aren't going anywhere long term but are attracted to the person so decide to hook-up anyway. But that is down to choice on both parties.

So yeah, judge away. I'm not proud of my past, it suited me at the time, it's not something I care to repeat, but I won't judge those who seek a bit of company from random strangers. In time they will learn that's not what they really need, it's a short term fix for deeper problems, but it can get you on the road to learning more about yourself and starting on the right path (and it's cheaper than therapy!)

The End.