Community > Posts By > abdeslam22

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 03/23/16 07:13 AM

Al-Qaeda, ISIS and all other organizations are not Muslims even they hold the Holy book Quran. They do not obey what Quran say. The fact is they are political movement and Wahhabi terrorists financed by many countries – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey and others.
Hillary Clinton: We created Al-Qaeda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw

they are the most consistent Followers of Islam,and Hillary is full of Fertilizer!

“When your Lord inspired to the angels, I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.” – Koran 8:12

Here are eighteen things that practicing, Koran-abiding Muslims believe. They are all part of Islamic Sharia Law. If a “moderate Muslim” won’t renounce Sharia Law, then he is practicing taqiyya, or holy deception against the infidels to spread Islam. Please note number 13.

Muslims should kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammed. (Koran.33;57-61).
Muslims should kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).
The Koran cannot be doubted. (Koran.2;1).
Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).
Muslims must wage jihad on non-Muslims, even if they don’t want to. (Koran.2;216).
Non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).
Muslims cannot be friends with non-Muslims. (Koran.5;51).
Non-Muslims are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).
Non-Muslim women can be raped and kept as sex slaves by Muslim men. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).
Non-Muslims are the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).
Muslims must terrorize non-Muslims. (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).
Muslims must strike terror into the hearts of non-Muslims. (Koran.8;60).
Muslims must lie to non-Muslims to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106).
Muslims should behead non-Muslims. (Koran.47;4).
Muslims are guaranteed to go to heaven if they kill non-Muslims. (Koran.9:111).
Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is okay for Muslim men. (Koran.65;4).
Wife beating is okay for Muslim husbands. (Koran.4;34).
Raping wives is okay for Muslim husbands. (Koran.2;223).

i completely agree on what you said ,

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 03/23/16 06:23 AM

Al-Qaeda, ISIS and all other organizations are not Muslims even they hold the Holy book Quran. They do not obey what Quran say. The fact is they are political movement and Wahhabi terrorists financed by many countries – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey and others.

you are hung up on that Wahhabist-nonsense!
Jihad started way before,matter of fact when your Prophet invaded Medina,and put everyone not becoming a Muslim to the Sword,then repeated it on the Indian sub-Continent on about 80'000'000 people,so spare me the Taqiyya!

you are right , quranic verses of Medina are the real verses that reflect muhammad's charachter because at first he was weak and that's why he said a peaceful verses but when he travel to medina with many followers , then the verses start coming with a red clothes and that's why islam has spread

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 03/23/16 06:17 AM

Al-Qaeda, ISIS and all other organizations are small political movement of islam dominated or resulted from the big political movement which is islam itself . Islam saw the light of sun at the first place as political movement covering by religion . and now we see thier sons like ISIS AL Qaeda and so many groups such that ;

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 03/23/16 01:57 AM
the difference id simple , ISIS applies the God's laws into reality because quan says that those who don't govern what ALLAH COMMANDS , those are the disbievers . Muslims out ISIS don't so that they are not believers and ISIS is the modern version that happened in the age of muhammad

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 04:11 PM

i don't need religion and i'm really happy without it . don't fear from me cz i am not who does jihad , there is who will jihad u hhhhhhhh

Lol doubt that. Moe is Texan bigsmile

yea, we jihad with beer here... i'll kill all those beers in front of me...lol

yes , that's the real and best jihad , i will jihad those beers with u lol

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:41 PM

i don't need religion and i'm really happy without it . don't fear from me cz i am not who does jihad , there is who will jihad u hhhhhhhh

Lol doubt that. Moe is Texan bigsmile

:wink: waving

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:22 PM

men of muslim faith don't all have the same beliefs,, just keep that in mind

there is plenty that lines up with Christian beliefs, in terms of how to carry oneself and treat others,,,,,and many muslims adhere to the interpretation of those verses, rather than those verses that are violent or extreme

did u ask them if they believe in those violent verses???? muslims believe in every word in quran and can not say it does not work because it's comes from Allah , so that they can not remove it. Did u ask them to remove those violent verses??????i memorize 10 chapters of quran , i start reading quran and my age was 8years . I ve read quran 4 times a year for 12 years , SO I know what i am saying and no one can tell me this is the right meaning ,i mean islamists , because i understand what political islam is exactly . i have the brain and i can search and analyse info through depending on different books , not just what government wants .

isn't that hypocritical,, to imply my opinion is not valid because I haven't asked each of the billions of muslims what they believe?

although you have not either

I believe every word of my bible too, but that doesn't mean I take the violence in it as a command of what to do, or every instruction as a universal mandate

some are in the context of applying to a specific time and situation ad people, and some are eternal commands

you claim that u understand my society better than me and this is not my problem but yours . i interact everyday with muslims and islam is different from what u think . there is no need to a verses which inspires killing to stay in quran and everything which has no relation with human being . u said i can choose peaceful verses and ignore these violent verses but also muslims can take the violent verses and use them as Quaaida did and ISIS did , so the problem is the holy book which is considered the source of evil . i know what i am saying and come here if u want to witness things in ur eyes . the source of quran is not God but human and there a huge contradiction in it and the reason why is that islam is political plan , at the begenning , muslims were weak so a peaceful verses come and when it becomes strong and has a lot follower then the violent comes

I have never made the claim,

I have loved ones who have lived amongst muslims as well,, regional trends are not indicative of GLOBAL beliefs

there is no evidence that the majority of muslims do not believe in peaceful coexistence

there is evidence that EXTREMISTS who profess to follow islam terrorize other humans, both muslims and non

first of all , to really understand Islam , you need to understand Muhammad's story and character. let urself explores and examines his life , who was he and what was his thinking?
second , you should know that to be a Muslim , one needs to say 'there is no god but God ,Muhammad is the messenger of God' this statmentis required to everyone to be considered a muslim , so that , a muslim is obliged to believe God through quran and his prophet through hadith,his sayings and actions . Quran says that obeying the prophet is the same as obeying GOD , so muslims can not critisize what Muhammad did , for example , marrying 11 wifes and marrying Aicha at 9 ; and also you see what happened to CHARIE ebdo and the newspaper that critisize Muhammad through cartoon. this is the fact of muslims , and believe me those who u have meet are shame to face you with truth and according to islams , they are not believers

wow, tell me how you came about the power to be in the mind and heart of all billions who believe in ISlam?

its quite the amazing superpower there,,,

who made this 'obligation; you speak of and where is the absolute interpretation that is the CORRECT and only interpretation of what the Quran mandates

we have a westboro church here, who would probably claim that all the billions of Christians who don't believe what they do are not 'true believers' as well

I don't know true believer or non true believer because I am not God, however I do know to judge people by their actions and I believe through the documented numbers, the MAJORITY of people of all religions are a peaceful people,,and though most probably believe that their interpretation is the 'true' one

only the fringe are violent and terroristic and believing they are justified by a religious book to be so

are u claiming that Quran does not inpire Jihad???????? at first try to get my point which is quran countains a lot of verses supporting killing others and Muhammad did the act of killing through his life which confirms that islam spread by bloood and ISIS is the right application of islam and those are the real MUslims ? Quran 9:5 "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." this verses is for killing the infidels .Quran 9:29:

"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low." Here, Allah the Islamic God commands Muslims to attack and kill the so-called 'people of the book' (i.e. Jews and Christians), until they are defeated and submitted to the supremacy of Islam and, in willing humiliation, pay jizya (submission) tax to Muslims. use ur mind not ur emotion , i depend on Quran and hadith to draw my conclution to islam not muslims

I am not muslim, nor am I all muslims, so I am not proclaiming anything eXCEPT That as religion goes,,,,there is not one with a religious book whose book does not contain violence and bloodshed , even committed by the object of worship,,,,however, that does not MANDATE the spreading of that religion through bloodshed,,,,

some may interpret it that way, as an eternal mandate, just as in the bible whose God also kills and commands violence

some may interpret it that those instances are very specific to a specific people and time

I believe most interpret the violence and bloodshed of their book as an account of a specific situation where specific people of a specific time were being addressed,, and not as a universal mandate

most muslims believe that the sharia law will apply in the future and it's just a matter of time , and muslims here claim that christians and jews are the source of evil in the word . and ISIS is modern version of what muhammad did in his age . so bloodshed is the title of islam . look at this ,Quran 4:34:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

A Muslim woman is the property of her husband. A Muslim husband has the legal right and religious obligation to beat a wife if she disobeys him, is disloyal to him or simply does not please him. The concept of wife abuse does not exist in Islam. There is no concept of martial rape. A Muslim woman cannot refuse sex with her husband. According to Islamic law, a husband may strike his wife for any one of the following four reasons:

She does not attempt to make herself beautiful for him (i.e. "let's herself go")

She refuses to meet his sexual demands

She leaves the house without his permission or a "legitimate reason"

She neglects her religious duties

Any of these are also sufficient grounds for divorce. These are evil affronts to the idea of equality and dignity of women – very evil teachings, indeed. i know ur feeling as an american woman and i'm sure you will not accept such a situation

again,,

subjective interpretation

perhaps wherever you live it is held as true,, but it doesn't prove that every other place on earth with muslims holds the same truth

fanatics are fanatics, doesn't matter what religion... we don't talk about politics at a bar, and we don't discuss religion with a muslim... standard rules apply... this whole thread has gone nowhere...

u re free to sleep or not to discuss or not , and i am glad to be human and human is open to discussions

you have to know that 90% of the western world doesn't agree with islamic philosophy? islam and Christianity are polar opposites, and most Christians and others here believe islam is stuck in the 9th century...

IMO, 95% of all muslims need to read something other than the quran, like a science book every once in a while..

hhhhhhhhhhhh u forget one thing , i am not muslim but ex-muslim , and i have the courage to give up islam and critisize it . that's why i told u , you are out line

I'm criticizing islam, not you... don't jihad me over it... i'm not religious at all, but i respect others that are non violent religious people, in any religion... if thats what you want is to be an ex muslim, then i'm happy for you, i'm glad you can see the hypocrisy of religion...

all organized religion is just about control, not much else... you can pray or believe in a god in your own way, without someone telling you how to live your life for a god... believing in a god is actually good, but all organized religions have perverted the concept of a god...

try reading about other religions as well, so you can compare and see for yourself the ridiculousness of all organized religions...

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 03:04 PM

there is plenty that lines up with Christian beliefs, in terms of how to carry oneself and treat others,,,,,and many muslims adhere to the interpretation of those verses, rather than those verses that are violent or extreme

did u ask them if they believe in those violent verses???? muslims believe in every word in quran and can not say it does not work because it's comes from Allah , so that they can not remove it. Did u ask them to remove those violent verses??????i memorize 10 chapters of quran , i start reading quran and my age was 8years . I ve read quran 4 times a year for 12 years , SO I know what i am saying and no one can tell me this is the right meaning ,i mean islamists , because i understand what political islam is exactly . i have the brain and i can search and analyse info through depending on different books , not just what government wants .

isn't that hypocritical,, to imply my opinion is not valid because I haven't asked each of the billions of muslims what they believe?

I believe every word of my bible too, but that doesn't mean I take the violence in it as a command of what to do, or every instruction as a universal mandate

some are in the context of applying to a specific time and situation ad people, and some are eternal commands

you claim that u understand my society better than me and this is not my problem but yours . i interact everyday with muslims and islam is different from what u think . there is no need to a verses which inspires killing to stay in quran and everything which has no relation with human being . u said i can choose peaceful verses and ignore these violent verses but also muslims can take the violent verses and use them as Quaaida did and ISIS did , so the problem is the holy book which is considered the source of evil . i know what i am saying and come here if u want to witness things in ur eyes . the source of quran is not God but human and there a huge contradiction in it and the reason why is that islam is political plan , at the begenning , muslims were weak so a peaceful verses come and when it becomes strong and has a lot follower then the violent comes

I have loved ones who have lived amongst muslims as well,, regional trends are not indicative of GLOBAL beliefs

there is no evidence that the majority of muslims do not believe in peaceful coexistence

there is evidence that EXTREMISTS who profess to follow islam terrorize other humans, both muslims and non

first of all , to really understand Islam , you need to understand Muhammad's story and character. let urself explores and examines his life , who was he and what was his thinking?
second , you should know that to be a Muslim , one needs to say 'there is no god but God ,Muhammad is the messenger of God' this statmentis required to everyone to be considered a muslim , so that , a muslim is obliged to believe God through quran and his prophet through hadith,his sayings and actions . Quran says that obeying the prophet is the same as obeying GOD , so muslims can not critisize what Muhammad did , for example , marrying 11 wifes and marrying Aicha at 9 ; and also you see what happened to CHARIE ebdo and the newspaper that critisize Muhammad through cartoon. this is the fact of muslims , and believe me those who u have meet are shame to face you with truth and according to islams , they are not believers

wow, tell me how you came about the power to be in the mind and heart of all billions who believe in ISlam?

who made this 'obligation; you speak of and where is the absolute interpretation that is the CORRECT and only interpretation of what the Quran mandates

we have a westboro church here, who would probably claim that all the billions of Christians who don't believe what they do are not 'true believers' as well

I don't know true believer or non true believer because I am not God, however I do know to judge people by their actions and I believe through the documented numbers, the MAJORITY of people of all religions are a peaceful people,,and though most probably believe that their interpretation is the 'true' one

only the fringe are violent and terroristic and believing they are justified by a religious book to be so

are u claiming that Quran does not inpire Jihad???????? at first try to get my point which is quran countains a lot of verses supporting killing others and Muhammad did the act of killing through his life which confirms that islam spread by bloood and ISIS is the right application of islam and those are the real MUslims ? Quran 9:5 "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." this verses is for killing the infidels .Quran 9:29:

"Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low." Here, Allah the Islamic God commands Muslims to attack and kill the so-called 'people of the book' (i.e. Jews and Christians), until they are defeated and submitted to the supremacy of Islam and, in willing humiliation, pay jizya (submission) tax to Muslims. use ur mind not ur emotion , i depend on Quran and hadith to draw my conclution to islam not muslims

I am not muslim, nor am I all muslims, so I am not proclaiming anything eXCEPT That as religion goes,,,,there is not one with a religious book whose book does not contain violence and bloodshed , even committed by the object of worship,,,,however, that does not MANDATE the spreading of that religion through bloodshed,,,,

some may interpret it that way, as an eternal mandate, just as in the bible whose God also kills and commands violence

some may interpret it that those instances are very specific to a specific people and time

I believe most interpret the violence and bloodshed of their book as an account of a specific situation where specific people of a specific time were being addressed,, and not as a universal mandate

most muslims believe that the sharia law will apply in the future and it's just a matter of time , and muslims here claim that christians and jews are the source of evil in the word . and ISIS is modern version of what muhammad did in his age . so bloodshed is the title of islam . look at this ,Quran 4:34:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

A Muslim woman is the property of her husband. A Muslim husband has the legal right and religious obligation to beat a wife if she disobeys him, is disloyal to him or simply does not please him. The concept of wife abuse does not exist in Islam. There is no concept of martial rape. A Muslim woman cannot refuse sex with her husband. According to Islamic law, a husband may strike his wife for any one of the following four reasons:

She does not attempt to make herself beautiful for him (i.e. "let's herself go")

Any of these are also sufficient grounds for divorce. These are evil affronts to the idea of equality and dignity of women – very evil teachings, indeed. i know ur feeling as an american woman and i'm sure you will not accept such a situation

again,,

perhaps wherever you live it is held as true,, but it doesn't prove that every other place on earth with muslims holds the same truth

fanatics are fanatics, doesn't matter what religion... we don't talk about politics at a bar, and we don't discuss religion with a muslim... standard rules apply... this whole thread has gone nowhere...

u re free to sleep or not to discuss or not , and i am glad to be human and human is open to discussions

you have to know that 90% of the western world doesn't agree with islamic philosophy? islam and Christianity are polar opposites, and most Christians and others here believe islam is stuck in the 9th century...

IMO, 95% of all muslims need to read something other than the quran, like a science book every once in a while..

hhhhhhhhhhhh u forget one thing , i am not muslim but ex-muslim , and i have the courage to give up islam and critisize it . that's why i told u , you are out line

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:53 PM

again,,

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:44 PM

again,,

ur comment is truly subjective cz u ignore the quraniv verses . man here explains polugamy by saying , it's in quran , so his source is quran and the same for beating ; is that subjective???? be logic

it's in most places where islam is the pro religion

but still i wonder why u disbelieve me even i am living with muslims???? Is that mean that u are more educated and more knowledgable about islamic societies?????

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 02:12 PM

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 01:41 PM

i live with muslims , all of them , may be 4000 person , i ask every one i set with about jews , christians . the answer is that they hate you ; i am talking about muslims in islamic country not those one who live in USA .

QURAN is written in Arabic and Arabic has its dictionaries and u can not say that the word dog means a car , dog means dog and no playing with words . and the second is that political interpretation of the verse in the age of muhammad , for example 4 wifes for one man means that muhammad wanted more people to convert to islam and that will help him to have graet army

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 01:29 PM

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 01:09 PM

why should everyone "try to understand islam" when islam doesn't try to understand anything else? Christians main philosophy is not to put anything/anyone above god, and muslims could care less about anyone elses beliefs...

hadiths are not a word of a god, they are written by self proclaimed men that are pursing their agenda/control of the following muslims...

understanding is a two way street, not just for everyone else to follow islams rules...

you are out of my idea . my comment is not for you and i know that Islam is not a religion of God but human . my point is that islam lives through evil and continues with it

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/22/16 12:17 PM

abdeslam22's photo
Wed 03/16/16 12:45 AM

abdeslam22's photo
Tue 03/15/16 04:33 AM
Edited by abdeslam22 on Tue 03/15/16 04:36 AM

abdeslam22's photo
Mon 03/14/16 03:03 PM

I have the benefit of personal relationship with one of the smartest people I have ever known, a retired navy diver ,demolitions expert who trained with SEALS(so no crap about being unpatriotic)

current doctor, who has lived all over the world and WITH muslims, who knows how to speak the language and has read the quran

from his lips, don't believe the hype,,,muslims are as diverse as Christians,, and islam is no more violent than any other religion,, you will find that the political climate, and regional culture/leadership, is what makes the difference

extremists are just that, and 'mainstream' muslims are under just as much threat where they live as we are , if not more

I trust this man above all the sensational hype on the internet and media and what he says just makes more sense

you really missed my point ,if i kill u , i can justify this behavior from quran and Hadit , ISIS did things and gave evidences from Quran and Hadit and everything they say from quran is right . so islam is what quran and Hadit command not individual muslims , and the source of idea is quran which will remain centuries while muslims die . the issue is quran and hadit are stable and muslims believe what inside them completely , dont think that they will say what upset them , and there is a verse in quran , i will show it later , claims that muslims who are not following what ALLAH'S says they are consedered unbeliever . i need noone to tell sth because i born in a ground where islam is and my familly are too . i have the right to critisize what is not suitable to human being ; A Religion which which give the man to marry four women and has many girl slaves as sexual use in not a religion for human . u really have gap in understanding what is islam without color , but i am not because i was muslim , but now i am not . I live a secret life due to fear of jail and death ; u know why apostasy exists , it's because islam is weak and full of point weaknessess. U know the word TAQQIYA which means in islam lying , muslims who you ve met are kind of this

abdeslam22's photo
Sat 03/12/16 01:36 PM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

...I am by far no expert...but depending where you are...I would say proceed with caution ...and wish you much strength and hope...flowerforyou

thank you for ur comment , the problem is that i'm currently living in islamic context

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

its no cake walk being a 'true' christian and living here either,

although the fashion is easier to accomodate

fashion is just simple example, i am sure that if muslims have the power , i mean economicly and politicaly , they will kill u even in ur country. there are many quranic verses insipre killin others who are unbelievers , everyone which is not muslim ,is unbeliever according to islam. and islamists say all the time that quran is a book of all places and ages , so if a muslim in america does not kill u , then be sure he acts not the same as quran commands . if they say islam is religion of peace , then they need to remove killing verses from quran

that's like saying if Christians have power they will stone adulterers because there are 'verses' in the bible which call for and condone it
'

religious books are complex and account several centuries , cultural laws, regional laws, and many other complex issues

muslims who don't believe a certain way are ostracized and targeted by other muslims , just like Christians don't all believe the same exact way , neither do all muslims

our religious books are already written, its up to those who read them to take from them whatever their perceptions cause them to

the bible has plenty on killing,,,fortunately most Christians don't take that as a guideline on how to live but a lesson on what doesn't work

u see i can not judge or talk about christianity because i'm not living with them and have a few info about bible , but i opened my eyes first time in islam and see how muslims talk and think . u may talk to muslims too but be sure they will hide sth seems bad but keep sth good , tht's the lying. FOR me , when i've started question islam , i always ask why this verse exists and what are the reasons which made it exist ? that's the way which drive me to conclusion which is Islam is not God's words but human's words and also islam is political plan covered by religious color . i would like u to bear in mind that muslims here and even those who seem peaceful believe completely that muslims will dominate the world and achieve ALLAH's GOAL in Shariaa LAW , and they say many stories about christians and jews claiming that will happen in the future and all of them lead to the same place and goal which has made the existence of islam at the first time . we as human being in this modern age should believe that islam is not useful and can not make human but can make u leave human being

abdeslam22's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:56 AM

how we can write and critisize islam if we have no right , and facing by this death??
i need advises???

...I am by far no expert...but depending where you are...I would say proceed with caution ...and wish you much strength and hope...flowerforyou

thank you for ur comment , the problem is that i'm currently living in islamic context

...honestly...I only recently have been trying to have a better understanding of Islam ...and frankly...wow...I can say my dad was right...it is impossible to be a true Muslim and reside in USA ...and truthfully speaking...I admire anyone who stands behind their heart,soul,and mind ...but all of these are infected by deliberate poor teaching...silly little sheep...

its no cake walk being a 'true' christian and living here either,

although the fashion is easier to accomodate

fashion is just simple example, i am sure that if muslims have the power , i mean economicly and politicaly , they will kill u even in ur country. there are many quranic verses insipre killin others who are unbelievers , everyone which is not muslim ,is unbeliever according to islam. and islamists say all the time that quran is a book of all places and ages , so if a muslim in america does not kill u , then be sure he acts not the same as quran commands . if they say islam is religion of peace , then they need to remove killing verses from quran

Previous 1 3 4