Community > Posts By > JusBcause

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 11:59 PM
Here is the thing...age isn't just a number it is a quantifying series of decades that have accumulated experiences (or lack there of) and people who cannot exactly share those same experiences shouldn't try to. Why? Maturity and growth count for something. I am in an awkward place in my life where I am 42 and look 28. NO it isn't a good thing!!!! Too many young, young who haven't even enough hair to shave daily want to date me OR grandfather time who is looking to have is pathetic little ego stroked by the younger woman. I just don't feel good about it and I see my life and realize that as a mom it isn't just me. Dating as a single mom is ALWAYS AND SHOULD always take kids into consideration. I can never involve myself with someone who couldn't deal with my sons...friendships are all I feel able to invest in and men do not seem capable of doing that. They pretend (as I have been there many, many times) in hopes I will change my mind...it just isn't that simple.

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 11:48 PM
I don't get hit by scammers just men who ask for sex, sexual online encounters, and telling me how sexy I am. Truth be told? It is annoying, disrespectful, and all the way around a huge turn off. I may be 'sexy' (a completely subjective quantification), but I am college educated, sweet, moral, and generally well read, health but and I am also guarding the most precious two boys any other could have. My sons have special needs and they will always come first...I just want to meet people after a long draining marriage (two years single)...I don't want to have random sex, waste a lot of time in ignorant suppositions, or comments that tell me they aren't reading my profile (which at the moment is very blunt and to the point)

no photo
Mon 10/12/15 11:48 PM
I don't get hit by scammers just men who ask for sex, sexual online encounters, and telling me how sexy I am. Truth be told? It is annoying, disrespectful, and all the way around a huge turn off. I may be 'sexy' (a completely subjective quantification), but I am college educated, sweet, moral, and generally well read, health but and I am also guarding the most precious two boys any other could have. My sons have special needs and they will always come first...I just want to meet people after a long draining marriage (two years single)...I don't want to have random sex, waste a lot of time in ignorant suppositions, or comments that tell me they aren't reading my profile (which at the moment is very blunt and to the point)