Community > Posts By > sf2011

sf2011's photo
Wed 12/21/16 10:58 PM
Why is it that my wife can cheat on me and move on. But because im still married i cant move on ? Because women dont want a separated man

sf2011's photo
Mon 06/13/16 10:36 PM
Call me whatever you want but if you have a penis you have no business in the women's restroom or locker room. Period. Just my opinion.

sf2011's photo
Mon 12/07/15 07:46 PM
Im in the same situation only mines been 4 years separated. i live my life and my ex lives hers. we only talk when it has to do with the kids. so some people understand and some don't. for those that say you're not letting go or whatever, well don't even worry about that nonsense. i totally understand your situation and as long as you and the ex are living separate lives then you have a right to move on. to hell with the nay sayers in my opinion. just my thoughts. good luck.

sf2011's photo
Tue 11/03/15 08:37 PM
sincere and real ladies are just as hard to find. i guess that's why im still single

sf2011's photo
Tue 11/03/15 08:28 PM
it was awesome tonight

sf2011's photo
Wed 10/28/15 01:35 AM
it was good !!

sf2011's photo
Wed 10/28/15 12:47 AM
elvis presley. separated ways.

sf2011's photo
Wed 10/28/15 12:40 AM
my favorite show. who else watches it ?

sf2011's photo
Mon 10/26/15 10:13 PM
im single but still married. Been separated 4yrs now. Not divorced yet. I live by myself. The ex lives with her man. We don't even talk to each other unless it's about the kids. There's no drama or whatever. And she's the one that was cheating and walked out on me and the kids. We're still married due to having a house and cars and kids ... she doesn't want child support. Neither do i. And neither of us want a court to decide on visitation and all that ****... so we just parted ways and that's it... so many ppl focus on the fact of being married... but hey, they don't care if they're sleeping with a married person and destroying a family!! So every situation is different... don't be so judgmental... i value the sanctity of marriage. It hurt me to the core when my ex left,.. but it's over and it's all good now... i don't fell like i should not be able to move on just because i'm still legally married.... anyways. Just my two cents worth...