no photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:29 PM
rofl

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:19 PM
dare to dream :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:14 PM

The trials and tribulations of courting in these times are medevial and archaic. Almost murderouse. Beyond tripe. The common wench could not handle or tame a grand knight in shining armor. Nor could she respect herself enough to conjugatue her place in life matters. A pity of sorts of this rage and folly of independence cloaked in true self being. It is dark and baroque indeed.

Excuse me Sir, may ask what you mean?what

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:09 PM
scared

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 01:00 PM
Hey Mitch, had to dig again one of your posts:
"I'm excited. Keep the love pouring in! This thread is sooooo therapeutic.... " tongue2

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:52 PM
smooched

Omg! I've turned into a knight in shining armor!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:48 PM
I can't find a date too! bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:40 PM
FearandLoathing just killed him

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:31 PM

I have met a lot of people here on Mingle, but this guy is the best. I swear it!!! I have never seen this guy get angry, get snarky or pouty! He is always friendly and curious about others; he is not rude or sarcastic. He is always upbeat and never down, even though he struggles with health problems. He is just the nicest, sweetest guy and I know you all know him. In fact, I don't even have to mention his name, because you all know his tag line:

HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF I CAN, OK?

Now, if you have judged a book by its cover, now is the time to say thanks, well-wishes and Hello to this guy who has never hurt anyone here(more than I can say about myself!)

Let's hear for the Nice Guys!!!!

ohwell I didn't have the privilege to meet him yet.

Hello and Best Wishes to the nicest person on Mingle flowerforyou

but I did meet the most intelligent, open minded, and wise person drinker

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:25 PM

this morning and I had a thought. Mingle2 could really use an on staff Clinical Psychologist.
...amen. And charge the "My butts too big, my freinds did this n that, my boyfreind cheats, my tits are too small" crowd 100 bucks an hour and give it to us for tolerence and patience. Either give us an on call clinical psychologist, or give us the right to tell stupid people they are stupid!

Dare to dream...

rofl

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 12:13 PM
oh boy...you should see the hurricanes...

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:57 AM

this morning and I had a thought. Mingle2 could really use an on staff Clinical Psychologist.

I am here, where am I needed?

Mitch is the first patient

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 11:51 AM

I have met a lot of people here on Mingle, but this guy is the best. I swear it!!! I have never seen this guy get angry, get snarky or pouty! He is always friendly and curious about others; he is not rude or sarcastic. He is always upbeat and never down, even though he struggles with health problems. He is just the nicest, sweetest guy and I know you all know him. In fact, I don't even have to mention his name, because you all know his tag line:

HELLO, I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF I CAN, OK?

Now, if you have judged a book by its cover, now is the time to say thanks, well-wishes and Hello to this guy who has never hurt anyone here(more than I can say about myself!)

Let's hear for the Nice Guys!!!!

ohwell I didn't have the privilege to meet him yet.

Hello and Best Wishes to the nicest person on Mingle flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 09:15 AM
God

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 07:42 AM
I thought this thread was about two headed fishes in the ocean bigsmile I went to college with the daughter of a President, if that counts ohwell

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 06:57 AM
you too flowerforyou

I like to think I'm a humble person, that's why I'm posting it here.
I am :smile:

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:51 AM
when is the strip show going to start?

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:42 AM

had him, he was nuthin special :wink:

in that case, search ended

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:19 AM

I'm 5'1". How come no one ever wants to date with me??! bigsmile

well in my case it's coz ur female :wink: but that height is fine with me.

do u know I love u? Mingle Gang!!! I do love you FIFE!

no photo
Sat 06/13/09 05:15 AM
I'm 5'1". How come no one ever wants to date with me??! bigsmile

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 19 20