Community > Posts By > buttonandbows

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 03:21 PM
How do you delete your account just not your profile ??

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 12:11 PM
Oh, he is so on the wrong site!! Just so wrong it is all most laughable.

no photo
Sat 07/23/16 06:41 PM

men want sex a lot longer than women pro age so they use the word relationship

I disagree with this one. It is the men that need the little blue pill. Women have just as strong of a sex drive as men!! It is how we are treated and approached not just a physical urge! It might take more work on the man's part to get our physical response going due to physical changes after a certain age. MPO is that some men are just not spending enough time getting us there...food for thought.

no photo
Sat 07/23/16 06:33 PM
Yeppers, More than one mistake, you are 56 years old have children still at home and want more... ouch.

no photo
Sat 07/23/16 12:08 PM
Maybe you should change to preferences from someone that MUST live close to you to anyone in the world !!

no photo
Fri 06/24/16 12:20 PM
Thank you all for your kind words.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 06:51 PM
Blushing.. you actually read my profile. I will keep more active in the forums from now on. Hugs.

no photo
Tue 06/21/16 05:33 PM
Just because I am 62 and over weight does not mean I am desperate to meet someone. I do not mind living by myself. I have a great circle of friends and a full Life. Just seem that some men think I should settle for just what ever comes along. My morals and ethics did not fly out the window just because I am older. I have a lot of life experiences and I do not fool easily. Just my rant for the day.

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 10:58 AM
Really.. you guys could not tell this was a scammer...Really !!!

no photo
Mon 04/25/16 08:10 PM
I have lost both of my parents and thought that it could not get worse until I lost my only child Scott who was 34. Now I know what it is like to be truly alone. My Son was my only family.

no photo
Sun 03/20/16 05:54 PM
Oldie but goodie here in Loris SC. Close to the beaches.

no photo
Wed 03/16/16 07:41 PM
The first Bible was and is the Torah. Which is the first section or first five books of the Jewish bible. However, Tanach is more commonly used to describe the whole of Jewish scriptures.

There are many different versions of the Bible. I feel that the KJV is not the First Complied Printed Bible and not the absolute end all.

no photo
Wed 03/16/16 09:56 AM
I met a wonderful man on line. I moved from Pa to SC and low and behold he had lived close to me in Pa. Go figure. We were so close to each other while being far apart. Sadly he passed away a year ago. I am so thankful that he was part of my life. It still gives me hope that you can find my soul mate in my golden years. I was 60 years old when we met and he was worth the wait.

no photo
Wed 03/09/16 08:12 PM
Only a fool would say there is no God. I could type "God I need you" BUT I need Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in my life. The starting point may be crying out to God-- I need you....and God will introduce you to His Son.

no photo
Wed 03/09/16 08:08 PM
It is easy to spot the fakes. Just ask God for discernment in all that you seek.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:51 AM
I don't know if I will find the mate God wants for me on here. I do know that He wants the best for me. In the mean time I focus my attention on being the person and woman that He calls me to be.
Especially as the days grow closer to the Lord returning.

no photo
Tue 12/01/15 10:40 AM
Exactly !! Why be on a site if you are not going to check in now and then.

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 07:47 PM
I was not aware of these changes. Thank you for letting us know.
I know what Bible NOT to buy for my grand son now.

no photo
Fri 11/06/15 12:03 PM
I now know why men hate shaving everyday. The chin hairs are just not right. So much fun getting older.

no photo
Tue 11/03/15 09:38 AM
Welcome.

Previous 1