localsocalgirl74's photo
Sat 06/06/09 10:00 PM
We really need to get people in here talking...

When was your last relationship? Are you actively looking for one? What are your fears (other than broken heart)?

C'mon people, let's get this going again!

localsocalgirl74's photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:20 PM

i was just because i felt like i was to young to really be in love. i was wrong but she turned out to be crazy the ONLY girl ive ever said i love you to. people throw "i love you" around way to much i think its lost its meaning in a way

drinker Totally agree-- It drives me nuts to hear my co-workers on their cells telling their boyfriends (guys they've known for only a week) that they love them. WTF is wrong with women nowadays? They make us all look bad!

localsocalgirl74's photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:07 PM

im only 21 so anything with two legs and yoho gets me hotpitchfork

rofl

localsocalgirl74's photo
Sat 06/06/09 05:03 PM

:heart: How do you know if you've fallen out of love?:heart:

I think there are many ways to tell. The sign for me was when he tried to cuddle with me one night and in my sleep, I kneed him in the groin and backhanded him across his face. I didn't learn about it until I woke up the next morning and he was pissed at me. When he told me what I did, all I said was "don't touch me then." That, I think is a good sign.

True story, but there was a long history between us and it took 3 years for me to finally get to that point to where I just didn't care anymore.

localsocalgirl74's photo
Sat 06/06/09 04:44 PM
I prefer guys that are thicker, only because I'm not skinny myself. I find it a little embarrassing when I weigh more than my boyfriend, however, I don't see myself as ever looking like a supermodel (I've never been thin)so I don't let my weight drop below 140 lbs. I think as long as you actually eat, don't do drugs and be active, screw what others think about your naturally skinny body:)