Community > Posts By > WafiE

WafiE's photo
Sun 10/18/15 01:54 PM

Sex is not over rated if its with the woman you love...then its the best thing.....
sex with no deep �ntimacy or bond is only moments of pleasure & pointless imo....
I like sex but I only enjoy it with the woman I feel something for

you are so right!!!

WafiE's photo
Sat 10/17/15 07:33 AM

I am from Nigeria and married one. She made my life a living hell...I had to run out of it and took our kids with me three years later. Well because of her i don't see myself with a black woman ever again. I have moved on, Yes! But the other Nigerians I tried, hmm... no comments.

WafiE's photo
Sat 10/17/15 07:30 AM
Well it starts with self. I met this Mexican lady, it was love at first sight, i finally had the courage to speak (to the love of my life), maybe i scare her off or she was just too naive, i don't know till this minute. I told her what i feel(same feeling right now), we went on a date, we practically like everything like 98%. She decided to find an exit...hahaha, maybe she felt things like this stopped existing or she felt love long ago and have decided to ******** love. But here I'm over one week into her last message "Stop messaging me or calling me". To make matters worse and lovely at the same time, she can't speak English, I am learning Spanish. I don't care about the language barrier. She went ahead to informally introduce me to her family and asked if i have done the same. I told her, I will, but I have to be sure we are on the same page. I can't tell my folks "Oh! I met the love of my life, and then tomorrow you go MIA". Really that was exactly what happened! Well men messed her up, I was messed up as well, but i have decided I won't let my past relationship affect my present and future one!. Well I guess its my lost, because my heart still bleeds...I have lost this one and i have to accept the reality and try to move on.

Women though!. LMBO!!! They make it so easy for men to pretend...seem like they prefer the lying bastards!