Community > Posts By > tonysosa1

tonysosa1's photo
Wed 02/24/10 07:18 AM
thank you look a real woman i hate that you live so far that sucks thanxs beutifull

tonysosa1's photo
Wed 02/24/10 06:24 AM
ladies id like your opinion more because of the fact im looking for a woman im sure a couple of the fellas are gonna reply anyways geezzz lmao

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:48 AM
lol maybe you have a point there maybe i need to go to the dog park maybe theres a woman who can take me for a walk lol

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:33 AM
you go to a bar expect a drunk,, you go to a club expect a hoe, you go to a church expect a saint, lol its obvious trust me know good comes from meeting a guy in a bar .

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:24 PM
yes she ishappy happy

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 12:52 PM
thanks ill most defenently take your advice flowerforyou

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 11:41 AM
ive been here of and on but im curious as to wat people think of my profile. ladies please help and let me know what i can do to better myself .thank you and muahhhzz

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:22 AM
dohhh no cool looking guysss lol i guess i dont have a chance

tonysosa1's photo
Tue 11/24/09 01:07 PM
8 beutifull

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 11/14/09 07:41 AM
my dad wouldve gave me an old fashion 80s a.. whoopin and that wouldve been in school in front of everyone joe jackson had nothing on my bad lol

tonysosa1's photo
Tue 09/29/09 06:14 AM
his santa suit lol

tonysosa1's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:29 PM
i stared at it like ten times lol niceeee:thumbsup:

tonysosa1's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:46 AM
theres good places in orlando try thr amber room on orange blossom trail it used to be tight racks go on saturdays youll love it

tonysosa1's photo
Tue 09/08/09 06:41 AM
shooot thats sucks all i do is reggaeton lol hehehehe

tonysosa1's photo
Sat 09/05/09 02:30 PM
lycinglasses

tonysosa1's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:18 AM

well we have are own oppinions but its fun to despute over it and im a performer in clubs i uselly take my dates to the club and they love when they shout me out or everyones saying hi but i guess thats the woman ive tookin out some do not apply

Yes, that's the type of women you go for. I'd never want to go to a club on a first date.
dont knock it till u try it

You do realize that not all women are the same, right? While the type of women you go for may like clubs, other women are not going to want to go to a club on a first date.
thats why i said some woman dont apply and thats fine it would be a dull world if we all wanted the same thing but theres a much bigger percent thats about the strongest and most popular its like this why is it 80percent of all women perfer washboard abs over bear belly huh? ITS THE GOS THE SAME WAY WITH MY THEORY

tonysosa1's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:11 AM
no i actually stopped doing the club thing but when i did do it i liked to be the one in the corner sitting dwn drinking in most cases the girl would be the one craving the attention i was in it for the music not the popularity

tonysosa1's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:06 AM

well we have are own oppinions but its fun to despute over it and im a performer in clubs i uselly take my dates to the club and they love when they shout me out or everyones saying hi but i guess thats the woman ive tookin out some do not apply

Yes, that's the type of women you go for. I'd never want to go to a club on a first date.
dont knock it till u try it

tonysosa1's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:04 AM
and i dont have an ego im actually very shy im going by wat ive seen ive never aproached a woman so there for i dnt intend on gettin shot down nice try tho lol

tonysosa1's photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:02 AM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25