Community > Posts By > World_Class

World_Class's photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:29 AM
You charge a buck, if only I had a nickel for every time ...

World_Class's photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:16 AM
Edited by World_Class on Thu 11/19/15 11:16 AM

I nudge with a kick in the bum those who I recognize, those whom I am not able to send a message too due to their criteria, those who do not respond and I got this for you too :tongue:

(I have one other reason but for now I'll keep that one a secret)

Anyone else who uses the kick in the bum nudge? Feel free to share ...

World_Class's photo
Thu 11/19/15 11:03 AM
Edited by World_Class on Thu 11/19/15 11:03 AM

OK, I am just looking at the dating pool. My profile is perhaps rather negative, in that I am NOT looking to 'hookup' - just viewing the pool candidates..
The comments of emails I receive, it is pretty obvious to me that my profile is NOT being read at all, as the comments in their emails reference what a nice profile it is, etc... are you kidding me?did you read it???
Or are they just MANREADING it?
Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway..
Hints about scammers would be appreciated..
Kat

First of all LMFAO I see that Snouter is here (you know who you are lol)

ok to the good looking lady who started this thread. First of all I went to your profile read it and wrote a response but since I am a year to young to write you in lieu of your contact preferences I sent you a kick in the bum nudge and am positing what I wrote right here

Wow, tough break. I just read your thread in the forums where you are asking if any guy actually takes the time to read your profile and having read your profile I can understand why you choose widow. That is very sad what you have endured the past 3 years

That's it, but I love that kick in the bum nudge, it comes in handy from time to time

World_Class's photo
Thu 11/19/15 10:50 AM
Very Funny Dawg.

World_Class's photo
Fri 11/13/15 07:46 AM
Thanks everyone for taking the time.

World_Class's photo
Sun 10/18/15 02:08 AM

But when I click chat it sends me to some other site.

I'll give Mingle2 a chance anyway. Looks interesting. Hello from Ontario Canada

waving