Community > Posts By > azrae1l

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:47 PM
it wouldn't surprise me if jesus didn't do drugs at some point, most people back then did in one form another.

but i can safely say myrrh was not one of them.......

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:45 PM

wanting to protect american jobs is fine, i'm all for keeping jobs in america. i'm all for bettering of americans, but i also don't have a problem bettering myself to stay above the average curve either. wanting to keep jobs in america doesn't mean giving jobs to people who are not qualified to do them simple cuz their american. now you wanna take this one step further i would also be all for limiting immigration, deportation and using more government funds to educate people here so their more capable of doing better jobs and won't have to flip burgers. half the problem here is also americans being lazy and not bettering themselves.

so tell me why i would want to hire somebody who has no desire to get the education to do the job over somebody that moved here, got the education and is already doing the job?

Good afternoon, thank you for calling AT&T, this is Jane Doe, operator 1234, How may help you today?

This takes a high school education? I truly think its about the money & benefits . Everything seems to boil down to benefits.

i'm not talking about answering phone, i was speaking in general. and i already agreed they shouldn't be outsourcing jobs over seas. but in my line of work and the businesses i own it does require a little more then a high school education. i have been known to hire bums off the street rather then go looking if i thought they could do the jobs. i would never hire and illegal no matter how qualified they are simply cuz they have no rights to work here if they come over illegally. but other then that i will hire whoever is the most qualified and who ever is going to show up everyday no matter what country they come from or if their native born or not. if americans want to keep american jobs i think the least they could do is at least go to school for the jobs that require it, i don't think thats too much to ask....

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:30 AM
what prank did i miss? i always miss the good stuff.......

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 11:24 AM
Edited by azrae1l on Thu 04/03/08 11:27 AM
wanting to protect american jobs is fine, i'm all for keeping jobs in america. i'm all for bettering of americans, but i also don't have a problem bettering myself to stay above the average curve either. wanting to keep jobs in america doesn't mean giving jobs to people who are not qualified to do them simple cuz their american. now you wanna take this one step further i would also be all for limiting immigration, deportation and using more government funds to educate people here so their more capable of doing better jobs and won't have to flip burgers. half the problem here is also americans being lazy and not bettering themselves.

so tell me why i would want to hire somebody who has no desire to get the education to do the job over somebody that moved here, got the education and is already doing the job?

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:43 AM
Edited by azrae1l on Thu 04/03/08 10:44 AM

What was reported by Lou Dobbs is very old news. Now keep in mind AT&T does not outsource jobs to India. Not even one! It's called "offshoring" jobs to India. Through offshoring they have replaced tens of thousands of American jobs.

They also "outsource" jobs. Again thousands of contracted foreigners are right here with green cards replacing as many American AT&T jobs. Stand outside any American AT&T office at the end of a workday and count the number of American employees you see versus the number of East Indians. It's scary because the numbers are near equal!

AT&T is hardly the only company doing this. All of the major U.S. based corporations are. There are no laws to stop them and unions have become so weak, that they are powerless to do anything about it.

Lack of literate Americans? That's a joke and we all know it! How educated do you think East Indians are? The real incentive is cheap labor. American coutries are attracted to overseas labor for two big reasons, the pay is much less and they do not have to provide health care as these other countries have national health care systems, not ones that the companies have to pay for.

How about this if you think AT&T is bad. I got a few calls recently from my credit card company, Capital One. Each ofthese calls were from East Indians (with assigned American names like "Sean" or "Mary") asking me if I would like more of
Capital One services. I asked them to identify my account before I said I would discuss anything with them. Each gave me my social security number! How about that! Capital One is freely allowing there offshore people in East India with our very sensitive personal information! Talk about the potential for credit card fraud and invasion of your privacy by people of other countries!

So, "What's in you wallet"? laugh

FYI, here's something else to turn your stomach. We educate foreigners here by giving them full access to not only our schools but also our student assistance programs. YES, they even get Pell Grants (free governement cash for tuition with no pay back). So, YOU are paying your tax dollars so you can educate the foreigners who replace us!

in all fairness here you can't accurately judge who is american and who isn't by siting outside at&t and looking at the color of people's skin. secondly as long as their here legally, who cares if they get an education and a job? thats why they come here. now your just being prejudice here. it's one thing to complain about them sending jobs overseas to get a cheap labor rate but to complain about others competing in a fair market where you have every bit of the chance that they do just cuz they come from another country, thats just plain stupid.....

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:38 AM

It's not necessarily that the people in India are better educated, but rather a cheaper commodity with all things being equal. Changing carriers will not necessarily improve your cell phone service. That is a product of domestic network quality.
Moreover, outsourcing is not limited to customer service and manufacturing. It's being done with engineers, accountants...
you name it. You get the same quality on an overall scale for half the expense.
By the way the overall US graduation rate is about 65%.

they weren't talking quality, more like considering the welfare of countrymen.

and by the way the iec-nesc lists the 2007 overall graduation rate at being 77.6% in the us.

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:30 AM
Edited by azrae1l on Thu 04/03/08 10:31 AM
Are you referring to those knee buckling, feather-weight lip caresses that just when you think you could linger in the moment forever, begin to deepen into a heat so asphyxiating you don't believe you could breath on your own, not even a moment without her mouth on yours, then none too soon, reaching a crescendo that stokes the fire, already raging through your entire body; then nothing else matters but the overpowering desire to drink in her very soul by any means possible, consuming it with your mouth, absorbing it through your skin, even willing it to enter you through sheer osmosis?

nope, i have no clue what your talking about......

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:24 AM
woman......................

wait! i didn't understand the question!!! redo! redo !

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:22 AM
you know how to tell when a woman is lying?

her lips move.........

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 10:22 AM
a lot of countries have a better education system then we do. at least threw high school anyway. but still you would think these companies would be a little more patriotic then they are. their so quick to turn to overseas companies for everything, it really is disturbing at time.......

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:53 AM

laugh Im sure cousins are still marrying in Arkansaslaugh

in arkansas i'm pretty sure it's a state law that you have to marry at least one cousin......

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:47 AM
get a friggin room!!!!

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 09:46 AM
so how many toddlers got married?

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:16 AM
an elephant.....

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:10 AM
if california is so damn awesome why the hell do i have to put up with all the california immigrants here???????????

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 01:01 AM
i hate it when people don't know what their talking about, say something and run away.....

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:59 AM

swims doesn't work backwards, it spells smiws backwards

it says upsidedown and backwards not upside down or backwards....

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:53 AM
women, they have smaller feet and can stand closer to the sink

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:43 AM
so much for that day or 2 huh?

azrae1l's photo
Thu 04/03/08 12:31 AM
he confused myrrh with meth, they both have an m and an h so i can see how easily you could confuse the 2.....