no photo
Fri 03/03/17 07:15 AM
Any cricket lovers here

no photo
Fri 03/03/17 07:13 AM
True or false.....

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 05:52 PM

Dear Peggy madam and soufi madam..u r true...we give more values to family, relationship and attachments...but frauds exists in all countries and in all cultures...there is no country without police stations and criminals....with all respect I am saying this...Don't get angry...and thanks for ur reply

I am not angry Sivansaji. I realĺy think most Indian men have good intentions. I am sure the women in India feel very loved and flattered when the Indian men express affection in such an intense way . There is nothing wrong with your culture. It is just important to understand that women from other cultures may not appreciate such intense affection from someone they just met.
I understood dear peggy madam

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 08:05 AM
Dear Peggy madam and soufi madam..u r true...we give more values to family, relationship and attachments...but frauds exists in all countries and in all cultures...there is no country without police stations and criminals....with all respect I am saying this...Don't get angry...and thanks for ur reply

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 07:59 AM

Ok . So Im going to be brutally honest. There are a lot of East Indians in my country and I have had great experiences with them, but I did experience challenges with the men I met from India online.

The ones I met , literally fell in love after one conversation and they also needed me to fall in love just as quickly, and they were highly offended when I didnt.

They became anxious if I didnt respond 10 seconds after they asked a question ,and were very demanding of my time in general.

I never experienced that from the Indian men in my country so it made me think that maybe I just dont relate to the relationship culture of India . It makes me feel trapped and smothered.

I am saying this with the understanding that there are probably thousands of men from India who are not like that , but I have only met the clingy ones unfortunately .

Clingy behavior is unattractive to me in any gender, race or nationality.

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 06:01 AM
Ok madam ...I understood

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 05:18 AM
Several doubts..1st one you people like us or not

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 02:35 AM
What is the opinion of English girls about indians...any English girls here to clear my doubt...

no photo
Thu 03/02/17 02:27 AM
Please some one give me ur opinion about my profile....How u feels when u read my profile....Will any English women accept me??....

no photo
Wed 03/01/17 11:31 PM
Thank you for your information sir

no photo
Wed 03/01/17 09:34 PM
I want to sell my old coins...Will any one help me...I am from india

no photo
Sun 04/03/16 06:53 PM
in this era yoga will not give full result. going to gym is better. naked yoga is not for normal peoples its for saints ...