Wed 06/17/09 01:02 PM
no need to run im very nice

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:56 AM
i would be the hairest 20 year old i know i my bod is as hairy as a nederthal

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:46 AM
can some body correct this and work it into my profile ? please

i mean i dont always think before i speak and im sometimes really upfront about what i want and my humor is always mixed up im abunch of all the catagories of humor dirty,dry,witty, quick, sarcastic etc... i know that i dont want a woman to make me a door mat i dont belive in devorce or abortion... figured id say it. my fav colors are green brown black, blue, grey,red i like italian food chinese food and mexican food and chicken fried steak with mash potatoes and any other side dish i like sweet tea and watching the clouds and sun sets and stars i really do like to cook but not at my house my family hasnt bought new pans and pots in 30 years yikes right lol i like nike's my fav show company for the most part i only listen to country music i like to wear my wranglers aka my cowboy jeans i like to wear my cowboy hat i like my gotee and my side burns im really shy in person at first because i never know what to do or say untill im told to chill out and just be my self and then i just be myself goofy random dorky and fun

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:43 AM
so whats up

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:41 AM
Im back and my day has lightend up a whole lot so free hugs im gonna keep a dictionary handy and a good gramma book and maybe enroll in a english class.

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:34 AM
im sorry again, but i dont feel good som im gonna log off and see how my day can get worse.

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:31 AM
i dont mind the thread hi jack its pretty entertaining bc right now i feel really bad because i suck at spelling and all forms of grammer and punctuation

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:28 AM
i do think that people should spell check now. and grammer check and make sure its all perfect otherwise no one will take you seriously enough to be with you as friends or anything else i admit i was stupid for not wanting to take the extra time

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:23 AM
what do you mean when my profile is proper and nothing else is

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:22 AM
i mean i dont always think before i speak and im sometimes really upfront about what i want and my humor is always mixed up im abunch of all the catagories of humor dirty,dry,witty, quick, sarcastic etc... i know that i dont want a woman to make me a door mat i dont belive in devorce or abortion... figured id say it. my fav colors are green brown black, blue, grey,red i like italian food chinese food and mexican food and chicken fried steak with mash potatoes and any other side dish i like sweet tea and watching the clouds and sun sets and stars i really do like to cook but not at my house my family hasnt bought new pans and pots in 30 years yikes right lol i like nike's my fav show company for the most part i only listen to country music i like to wear my wranglers aka my cowboy jeans i like to wear my cowboy hat i like my gotee and my side burns im really shy in person at first because i never know what to do or say untill im told to chill out and just be my self and then i just be myself goofy random dorky and fun i guess i sooo need all the help i can get when it come to my profile lol

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:11 AM
i posted the corrections she made :) i hope i dont come off as a door mat because im no ones door mat i just know how to take care of a woman

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:06 AM
hmmmm you guys ROCk

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:06 AM
So im keeping all my body hair :) cuz im a fuzzy teady bear :)

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:01 AM
so have i made enough good corrections to matter... im sorry that i dont know how to use all the proper grammer and punctuation. maybe i should just idk stop logging in all i want is help but im getting more and more confused

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:46 AM
no orders just asking

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:43 AM
so what i have on my profile is wrong

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:41 AM
so would you guys and girls read my rate me up thread

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:39 AM
so i should keep my body hair

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:37 AM
not a wax fetish i was just asking geee

Lonely_Cowboy's photo
Wed 06/17/09 06:35 AM
lets swing this thread twards my rate my profilr thread please check out myrate me up thread and leave comments