Phoenix0311's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:36 AM
Hi Leewaving

Phoenix0311's photo
Sat 11/08/08 06:33 AM
Good Morningflowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:35 AM

I just don't have a decent picture of myself and it's my choice to put whatever picture I choose to. If people really want to see how I look like they can just simply ask me:smile:

what are you talking about?? you've got lots of pics in your profile. even if the default isnt real.....as long as your profile has them...its kewl

I know, I know... but I don't leave them up when I'm not online

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:28 AM
I just don't have a decent picture of myself and it's my choice to put whatever picture I choose to. If people really want to see how I look like they can just simply ask me:smile:

Phoenix0311's photo
Tue 10/28/08 11:54 AM
I would...

Phoenix0311's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:34 AM

age is just a number
too bad we couldn't answer 'how old are you' with an IQ
it'd speak volumes

I don't think i would wanna know people's IQ on hereohwell

That would be interesting...rofl

Phoenix0311's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:25 AM
... and I'm really 33:wink:

Phoenix0311's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:18 AM

So if they say they are not

The age that their profile says

To start a conversation

Is that Ok?

... like mine. My profile says I'm a 100 yrs. old, but I'm far from it. However, even if I put my real age on there, people still say I look younger. So I can't really winohwell

Phoenix0311's photo
Tue 10/14/08 08:07 AM

A Tribute to the United States Marine Corps
drinker

smokin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-rEIsRpp8&feature=related smokin

SEMPER FI!!!
:heart: drinker :heart: drinker

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:54 AM
scared scared scared scared scared scared WOMEN scare mescared scared scared scared scared scared

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:43 AM
PSYCHO!!!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated scared scared scared scared scared

Phoenix0311's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:04 PM
Look At Me, I'm a Goddess!!!

Phoenix0311's photo
Fri 09/26/08 12:44 PM

This country was founded by criminals...they took control, wrote a perfect constitution for the people...shined it up real nice...turned it sideways and shoved it up all our @sses...We would need a whole new government for anything to changesmokin

The British called them criminals ...We call them Revolutionaries. HMMMM...Now there is a thought.

Revolutionaries... hmm that is a thought. Are they the same Revolutionaries who didn't want to be ruled by the Brits, cuz they wanted to make their own rules... rules that would apply to them. These were the first RICH people in this country. They were the first land owners in this country and the first slave owners. They were the same people who wrote that "... perfect constitution for the people...". C'mon, it was the perfect constitution for them (the rich) not for the PEOPLE.

THAT CONSTITUTION IS FOR EVERYBODY...YOU JUST CHOSSE NOT TO ENFORCE IT.

LMAO, no offense but I've worked for this military and now I work for the law... and honestly I see how the constitution gets bent to the will of the powerful/the rich. I see in a regular car stop, on the streets and in court. For example, if you have enough money to hire the best lawyer to represent you the constitution becomes a legal document that ends up having loop holes. The government is controlled by the rich including the constitution. Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting it but I'm just sharing my opinion and the experiences that I've witnessed.

Phoenix0311's photo
Fri 09/26/08 05:36 AM

This country was founded by criminals...they took control, wrote a perfect constitution for the people...shined it up real nice...turned it sideways and shoved it up all our @sses...We would need a whole new government for anything to changesmokin

The British called them criminals ...We call them Revolutionaries. HMMMM...Now there is a thought.

Revolutionaries... hmm that is a thought. Are they the same Revolutionaries who didn't want to be ruled by the Brits, cuz they wanted to make their own rules... rules that would apply to them. These were the first RICH people in this country. They were the first land owners in this country and the first slave owners. They were the same people who wrote that "... perfect constitution for the people...". C'mon, it was the perfect constitution for them (the rich) not for the PEOPLE.

Phoenix0311's photo
Fri 09/26/08 04:43 AM
Essex Co.frustrated

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:13 AM
... still single.indifferent this is getting old...

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 09/25/08 08:24 AM
HELP!!!! I'm definately in need of heeling...

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:58 AM
Hey there stranger.. how are you?

Phoenix0311's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:10 AM
... most nice guys don't even startslaphead

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25