Community > Posts By > Phoenix0311

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:56 AM
Edited by Phoenix0311 on Thu 05/15/08 05:56 AM
*In the alley of the Green Dragon's Inn, Nalelerl hides from all the commotion going on in town, he thinks to himself...*

"I need to stay low around here, I don't want to get blamed for all these robberies just because I'm the newcomer in this town. Hmmm, the authorites might use me as their escape goat."

*cautiously walks away...*

Phoenix0311's photo
Thu 05/15/08 05:49 AM
BOO!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Welcome and have a great timeflowerforyou

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:59 PM

Sees the newcomer come in and try to be inconspicuous.
Gee, You missed all the fun.

*he hears the comment, he turns to her and whispers back with a devilish look... he answers...*

"I'll be back..."

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:56 PM
*Nalelerl knows he's new to the area, it's better to lay low... till his oppurtunities arise*

*walks out trying not to be noticed by the others... passes the corpse and gives it a malicious grin*

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:50 PM
*a cool breeze passes through*

*in the corner of the room, Nalelerl curiously watches and listens... just patiently learning and observing the human and the half-elf.*

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:13 PM
happy flowerforyou (((CLAPS)))flowerforyou happy

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:33 PM
*get's up from the bar stool and starts to walk out"

"till the next time, be safe"

*See's Alatariel sit by the bar... whispers into her ear..."I'll be back tomorrow, hope to see you again" and proceeds to walk out.

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:26 PM

Alas, I must now be on my way. Enjoy your day gentlemen

... till the next time Jericho

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:21 PM

*LAUGHS WITH JERICHO*

@ Caractus "Honestly, you actually have faith in the local authorities?" *LAUGHS HARDER*

"I honestly wouldn't know, my dear assassin, I am just recently come to this place, but judging from the respect that Boromir showed to the guardsmen who were here earlier, I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt for now. Perhaps we should ask Jericho, who has haunted these streets the longest. What say you Jericho? What think you of the Lord of Sinatorium's Guardsmen?"

You have your basic array of guardsmen. There are a few that can be bought and bribed, a few that are just too dumb or lazy to care and then you have the good souls that have been on the guard for 15 years. are in their prime and will gladly send you to the gallows for looking at them the wrong way. It's just a matter of knowing who you are dealing with.

... greathuh

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:14 PM

Caracatus, upon returning from the kitchen with a half-chewed turkey leg, listens to Jericho, The assassin called Phoenix, and the funny-looking thin little human.
" Excuse me, friends, but why should anyone who visits this Inn be interested in spending gold on a problem that is clearly the responsibility of the local authorities?"
He waves the turkey leg for effect and continues, "Besides, the the kind of protection in spells that Barbus arraigned for the Inn and type of denizens who frequent this place, what intelligent thief would be addle-pated enough to even attempt such folly as to rob the Green Dragon's Inn?"

*LAUGHS WITH JERICHO*

@ Caractus "Honestly, you actually have faith in the local authorities?" *LAUGHS HARDER*

*Sighs a bit*

I understand you are very confidant of your abilities, and to do a job such as the one you suggest you need to be. Good for you. However a free word of advice for you if you intend on pursuing this career path. Be confident of your abilities and ever cautious of your opponents abilities. The day that you underestimate who you are going up against is the day you get locked up, or worse the day you are buried.

"Thanks you for the advice... but it's just a job to me and I never underestimate anyone."

Except the local authorities it would seem

*Jericho says with a wink*

drinker drinker drinker

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:10 PM

Caracatus, upon returning from the kitchen with a half-chewed turkey leg, listens to Jericho, The assassin called Phoenix, and the funny-looking thin little human.
" Excuse me, friends, but why should anyone who visits this Inn be interested in spending gold on a problem that is clearly the responsibility of the local authorities?"
He waves the turkey leg for effect and continues, "Besides, the the kind of protection in spells that Barbus arraigned for the Inn and type of denizens who frequent this place, what intelligent thief would be addle-pated enough to even attempt such folly as to rob the Green Dragon's Inn?"

*LAUGHS WITH JERICHO*

*Sighs a bit*

I understand you are very confidant of your abilities, and to do a job such as the one you suggest you need to be. Good for you. However a free word of advice for you if you intend on pursuing this career path. Be confident of your abilities and ever cautious of your opponents abilities. The day that you underestimate who you are going up against is the day you get locked up, or worse the day you are buried.

"Thanks you for the advice... but it's just a job to me and I never underestimate anyone."

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:04 PM

*LAUGHS WITH JERICHO*

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:00 PM

'HMPH' *Speaks under his breath* "too much pride"

*Steps out of the shadows*
"Everything has it's price... for the right amount, I can help your town. And it would be my pleasure to get rid of them."

THAT'S your plan? An assassination job? You better be cheap, because you don't look all that impressive to me.

*Turns to the merchant*

You know. This is what I was talking about. People out trying to make a name for themselves. Ten years ago no one would ever come into a tavern full of people he didn't know offering to go assasinate people for money. Whatever happened to back alleyway dealings?

*Looks back to the newcomer*

At least you are in the company of a few people that don't care what your profession is. Any law abiding citizen would probably be off informing the town guards right now. Right now the guards would like to make an arrest on anybody for these robberies.

"Times are rough, and I need the pay... *LMAO*... Ones that would rat me out I'll do for free."devil

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:56 AM
LMAO!!!laugh laugh laugh

"I don't have to impress anyone, I just have to get the job done! CHEAP, you better think twice. I may be new, but I know enough that YOU as a businessman can pay fairly well."

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:49 AM
Edited by Phoenix0311 on Mon 05/12/08 11:49 AM

*Smirks at the newcomer*

I don't expect you to be sorry, it does not bother me and I would not expect it to bother anyone else. If you and I were longstanding friends I may understand sympathy but I do not need it from those I have never met.

*Sits down in a chair and probs his feet up*

Although you have interested me with your proposal to rid this town of vermin as you say. Please share

'HMPH' *Speaks under his breath* "too much pride"

*Steps out of the shadows*
"Everything has it's price... for the right amount, I can help your town. And it would be my pleasure to get rid of them."

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:36 AM

We'll find out soon enough. If it truly is inexperience I suspect they will be caught within two days or so. However maybe they hit this fast because they are simply just that good. In which case it should be an interesting few weeks.

May I ask, are you the gentleman the Paladine, Telethia, healed?

I believe the paladin you are speaking of is Alaterial, but names aside yes. I am the one she tried to cure.

My apologies, I am not good with names. But you say tried? I was sure that her gifts were strong enough to do the job! What kind of curse have you?!

Not a curse, simply an illness. She was able to knock it back into early stages of the disease but was not able to rid me of it entirely. So I imagine in about another week or so the symptoms will start to return.

"An illness, what kind?"

*Turns to the new man*

Tuberculosis

"AH.... I'm sorry friend."

By the way if you are all sick of all this unrest in your beloved town and would like to get rid of your vermin problem, well, I might have an answer for you. *Winks*

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:29 AM

We'll find out soon enough. If it truly is inexperience I suspect they will be caught within two days or so. However maybe they hit this fast because they are simply just that good. In which case it should be an interesting few weeks.

May I ask, are you the gentleman the Paladine, Telethia, healed?

I believe the paladin you are speaking of is Alaterial, but names aside yes. I am the one she tried to cure.

My apologies, I am not good with names. But you say tried? I was sure that her gifts were strong enough to do the job! What kind of curse have you?!

Not a curse, simply an illness. She was able to knock it back into early stages of the disease but was not able to rid me of it entirely. So I imagine in about another week or so the symptoms will start to return.

"An illness, what kind?"

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:26 AM

Well, I suppose there's not a dull moment to be had around here!

Yeah, I don't know which I'd prefer, whichever is better for business, I suppose.

What has happened to have the soldiers up and about?

Some crazy amature thieves have been stealing a bunch of things without the heat dying down first...

...I don't think they hurt anyone though.

*A voice in the dark speaks out...*

"Amatuer?!?!? Maybe this would be thief is toying with everyone... HA, maybe this town and it's soldiers are easy to steal from..."

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:16 AM

*Idara noticed the one hiding in the ceiling boards and could see the interrested look on his face as he watched her.....she looks up at him with her eyes glowing bright and nods telling him that it's ok to approach her*

*See's that he's been spotted... he looks in her glowing eyes and accepting her invitaion, he waves her at the back of the inn...*

*they find a dark area in the back and Idara's eyes light up the area around them..."what is your name quiet one, she asks him"

"I am Nalelerl Phoenixseer, but where I am from they simply call me Phoenix. I am new here. And what do you call yourself necromancer?"

*as the two were about to sit and learn more about each other, a soldier bursts thru the door of the inn. Nalelerl instintively jumps out the window and into the street, leaving the necromancer baffled*

Phoenix0311's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:55 AM

*Idara noticed the one hiding in the ceiling boards and could see the interrested look on his face as he watched her.....she looks up at him with her eyes glowing bright and nods telling him that it's ok to approach her*

*See's that he's been spotted... he looks in her glowing eyes and accepting her invitaion, he waves her at the back of the inn...*

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25