Community > Posts By > apollo50

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/12/18 08:34 PM
Hi, no detective work needed. Hope I didn't waste your time by wasting it on my life.
FYI, in age of nuclear threats, natural disasters, mass shootings and a president....
The fact that it was consensual adults, enjoying a moment of mutual curiosity and respect, is what I shared with everyone.
My girlfriend had suspicions anyway. She was upset as well as his wife. Because they wanted to watch. There's more Sherlock. But I'll let you waste more of your very valuable time. Take care

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/12/18 08:30 PM
Hi, no detective work needed. Hope I didn't waste your time by wasting it on my life.
FYI, in age of nuclear threats, natural disasters, mass shootings and a president....
The fact that it was consensual adults, enjoying a moment of mutual curiosity and respect, is what I shared with everyone.
My girlfriend had suspicions anyway. She was upset as well as his wife. Because they wanted to watch. There's more Sherlock Sherlock

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/12/18 08:30 PM
My girlfriend had suspicions anyway. She was upset as well as his wife. Because they wanted to watch. There's more Sherlock Sherlock

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/12/18 08:12 PM
Good job MAYBWECAN. I LOVE YOUR REPLY.
TAKE CARE

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/12/18 08:09 PM
Hey Sparky, good evening.
Just some amateur advice.
Every lifelong relationship always start with a first date.
That's all. Good luck, take care

apollo50's photo
Sat 01/06/18 05:48 PM
Hey Dupreezie, I'm Danny in Lake Tahoe, California.
You know what, I'm bored as well.
I think it might have to do with Sweet Home Alabama playing every 5 minutes near you.I have HOTEL CALIFORNIA playing on adult alternative, to drive me nuts.
I'm bored because, I let myself get bored. I know how to solve that in so many simple, inexpensive ways.But I'm not. Because a part of me still wants good to be better. Great to be the greatest. I keep setting the bar higher or more creatively for stimulation or entertainment my whole life. So here's some advice. "When in doubt, Whip it out.
For me it's my pen and notebook.
To be continued, boredom takes a break

apollo50's photo
Sat 01/06/18 12:02 AM
Q. What's the best thing about dating a homeless woman?
A. When the dates over, you can drop them off anywhere

apollo50's photo
Sat 01/06/18 12:00 AM
Q. What did the horse say when he fell?
A. Help I've fallen and can't giddy up

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/05/18 11:58 PM
Q. Why did the bomb get so angry?
A. Because it had a short fuse

apollo50's photo
Fri 01/05/18 11:58 PM
Q. Why did the bomb get so angry?
A. Because it had a short fuse

apollo50's photo
Tue 01/02/18 07:27 PM
Not to brag, but I do have a great big...heart.

apollo50's photo
Tue 01/02/18 07:23 PM
Yellow Submarine, a Yellow Submarine, a Yellow Submarine.

apollo50's photo
Tue 01/02/18 07:23 PM
Yellow Submarine, a Yellow Submarine, a Yellow Submarine.

apollo50's photo
Tue 01/02/18 11:16 AM
Happy new year.
I write this with my heart glowing, while my stomach is eating me up inside. Im at work, but for the last two hours my girlfriend and I hugged, kissed, laughed, cried,and talked at the airport until the possible second until she had to return home ,1000 miles away.
We're somewhat used to this.
This takes so much trust, and faith to keep us together. We see each other once aonth, for a 3/4 day weekend. But my god this hurts.
Take care

apollo50's photo
Tue 01/02/18 10:53 AM
Happy new year.
I write this with my heart glowing, while my stomach is eating me up inside. Im at work, but for the last two hours my girlfriend and I hugged, kissed, laughed, cried,and talked at the airport until the possible second until she had to return home ,1000 miles away.
We're somewhat used to this.
This takes so much trust, and faith to keep us together. We see each other once aonth, for a 3/4 day weekend. But my god this hurts.
Take care

apollo50's photo
Tue 12/26/17 09:16 PM
Great job on this topic everyone. I love those moments leading up to the first kiss. Then hopefully you kiss and you see fireworks ( see Bobby Brady) as I did.
Then hopefully it's a soft, wet kiss that lasts for four days.
Take care.

apollo50's photo
Tue 12/26/17 08:36 PM
Hi. Being alone and feeling alone is loaded with irony. I enjoy being alone,when I am alone. I dislike feeling alone when I'm in a group of people, who would rather be alone.
I enjoy feeling alone when I'm standing in front of 5000 screaming football fans, announcing my penalty on their team. I do not hear or see any of them, because I'm so focused. I dislike not feeling alone when I am not alone, alone in my own backyard after the game.
Take care

apollo50's photo
Tue 12/26/17 06:42 PM
The best " pick up line," is not using a " line."
Be respectful, like you would to any other stranger on the planet.Most of all, do her a favor, and BE YOURSELF. It saves her the risk and her time to see if you're a bad person. If you are, avoid all contact with the human race please.
Good luck

apollo50's photo
Sun 12/24/17 10:38 PM
Hi, great posts everyone. Now my turn.
I'm a 50 year old gay male who took 50 years to realize it.
My neighbors would skinny dip with my wife and I for the last 15 years. Gary and I also worked out nude.
He was impressive, athletically, not sexually. When his college bound son started working out nude after his parents went home, I realized it and still embrace it.
Im on top,bottom, sideways. We told his parents today. Thank you

apollo50's photo
Wed 07/12/17 01:21 AM
I have a few, here's one or two.
"YOU MAKE ME, WANT TO BE A BETTER MAN. " Jack Nicholson in AS GOOD AS IT GETS.
And in a FISH CALLED WANDA, from 1988?
Jamie Lee Curtis gets turned on when her boyfriend speaks Italian during foreplay, but OTTO, (Kevin Kline) doesn't speak Italian, he knows Italian words.
"Ah.... Umm.. Mozzarella, Martarati ah...umm linguini" take care

Previous 1