Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Sat 01/03/15 11:50 AM
Problem is most women have these little toy dogs they ain't even dogs to me get a real dog then I might be more excepting of it.

miko1960's photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:23 PM
I never let a mere headache stop me I just offer to rub it away

miko1960's photo
Mon 12/29/14 08:07 PM
Sex is the icing on the cake not the cake if u base a relationship on sex alone then it is doomed to failure, so my response would be it all depends on how 2 feel about each other

miko1960's photo
Wed 12/24/14 11:04 AM
Well life is a game get over it

miko1960's photo
Wed 12/24/14 11:01 AM
I have met a new women we have so much in common both of us feel so at ease around one other we even have the same sense of humor, now here is the problem she has admitted to be bisexual with a preference towards men, I have been in 2 relationships in the past with bisexual women in my younger days, one ended in disaster with her former girlfriend, the other relationship was pretty good I just had issues with her commenting and checking out other women while in a committed relationship with me, can you say inappropriate,the 1st girl cheated with both her former girlfriend and a man she worked with, I am not homophobic by the way I believe we are all Gods children and worthy to be loved I believe if you are in a committed relationship you have both agreed to be exclusive, then it shouldn't matter if you have other sexual preferences outside of heterosexuality, cheating is cheating in my book and so is inappropriate behavior, the woman I am seeing now seems to have her head in the right place I'm just worried it will turn out like the last 2 relationships.

miko1960's photo
Mon 12/22/14 07:07 PM
Marriage=women taking all of our stuff

miko1960's photo
Fri 12/19/14 04:42 PM
Most people want long term relationships in a casual relationship who is going to be there for u say when you are sick or need emotional support

miko1960's photo
Fri 12/19/14 02:33 PM
A gentleman in my book simply means a man that is considerate towards a woman's needs and wants.

miko1960's photo
Fri 12/19/14 02:05 PM
sorry about the typo I meant opinion in place of onion, I do love onions myself:smile:

miko1960's photo
Tue 12/16/14 02:30 PM
Female speak as follows: vague nuances,sighs,speaking low monotone voice, repeats the same subject matter over ( I am not a child I heard the 1st time),ask my onion then rejects it (don'y like the answer don't ask) if I ask how you are felling I deserve an honest answer, can I help it if everything makes me gassy, live with it.

miko1960's photo
Tue 12/16/14 02:20 PM
I don't understandwhat

miko1960's photo
Tue 12/16/14 01:02 PM
sex isn't love just saying women have a tendency to equate great sex with love especially younger women, also WTF, why are you have sex with a friend to start with don't you understand boundariesfrustrated .

miko1960's photo
Tue 12/16/14 12:54 PM
Talk plain I don't understand female speak.

miko1960's photo
Sat 06/21/14 07:30 AM
Looking for female companionship in the Houston area, this is for platonic friends only attached or unattached don't matter, I just miss having female friends in my life kind of a big kid at heart, like to do fun things

miko1960's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:35 AM
So u believe there r plenty of good men around still

miko1960's photo
Sun 06/15/14 05:12 AM
Something I am continuously hearing is a shortage of good men, how would one classify what is a good man

miko1960's photo
Thu 01/09/14 08:30 AM
Single, about too be taken,finally !!!

miko1960's photo
Thu 12/26/13 09:05 AM
Thanks for your input I think because of peoples misconceptions on a soulmate we may be missing out on a life partner as in all things pray,pray and pray some more

miko1960's photo
Wed 12/18/13 03:35 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Wed 12/18/13 03:39 PM
Don't mean to offend or too step on anyone's beliefs, but we hear a lot these days about finding the one god has chooses for us, in other words our soul mates, actually according to bible scholars there is no such reference in scripture indicating God will find us our soul mate, this belief is more loosely based on a Greek myth, that derived from Greek philosopher Plato.

Actually if you look into scripture, Colossians 2:8 and 9 Apostle Paul warns us about hollow and deceptive philosophy, scripture goes on too state that a man and wife should be careful to avoid becoming to co-dependent on one another as this can be seen as a form idolatry, as we must put Christ 1st in all things.

In ancient times and on up to the 19th Century most Christian marriages were arranged by the families, scripture states that any man and woman united in holy matrimony, meaning in the presence of God are forever bonded to each other, and at this instance they will become one in body and soul, becoming ones soul mate cannot transpire without the blessing of the Holy Spirit only then will the 2 become 1.

Too keep things in perspective lets go too the 1st book of Genesis, when God created man from the clay of the Earth God then breathed his essence into the clay which formed man then God stated I have created man in my own image, what does it mean that God created man in his image, when he breathed his essence into the clay, Gods essence clearly is in reference to Gods spirit, in other words God gave us a piece of his spirit which made us the children of God.

In retrospect we can now assume that each and everyone of us share the same spirit as God begot Adam and Eve, then they begot Cain and Able, etc...etc.. We already are soul mates each and everyone of Gods Children are of the same divine spirit, so anyone we choose to marry are in essence our soul mates.

miko1960's photo
Sun 12/08/13 05:56 PM
Thanks for replies and advice I should further state this not only effects my love life but family and friends as well for instance my older sister is very peeved at me over not wanting a Birthday Celebration there was evidently a surprise party I missed I was unaware of, I am also a bit on the bashful side, makes me feel uncomfortable for anyone to make a fuss over me, but the rares times I except help it does give me a feeling of well being and too feel loved and cared for.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25