Community > Posts By > miko1960

miko1960's photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:59 PM
Hey Iknow who butters my bread, I'm not a stupid man

miko1960's photo
Sat 10/05/13 08:10 PM
2 phrases I take to heart I'm sorry honey and your always right:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sat 10/05/13 06:57 PM
Didn't think any women would respond to this, women hate being proven wrong

miko1960's photo
Sat 10/05/13 06:56 PM
LOL

miko1960's photo
Sat 10/05/13 06:03 PM
unhuh sure ok

miko1960's photo
Sat 10/05/13 05:48 PM
Just thought I would ask everyone's opinion, do you as women feel that men are starting to help more with household chores, reason I ask is I have several married male friends and acquaintances,that to my knowledge perform household duties to a greater extent then any other time in American culture, for instance I would estimate that about 7 out of 10 of these men cook, perform childcare duties, clean, grocery shop, etc...

Now before you ladies chime in here let me be the 1st to admit, that woman are still performing the majority of household duties, however a recent poll estimates that men are now performing 68% in the household while women are still performing over 80%, even though women are still contributing more in the household then men, I believe there is hope that men will one day be 50/50 partners in relationships, as it should be,the gap may seem still wide between men and women,but progress is being made, however very slowly.

But lets go back just 20 yrs, when hardly any men helped out much in the household, go back even further, say the 60's and late 70's when I was growing up, with the exception of home repairs or maintaining the lawn, I don't recall a single male helping much in their home, of coarse a majority of women were still remaining home with their families.

I myself was taught things most males around my era were never taught, my mother took me at an very early age and taught me how to care and tend for myself, I can cook (rather well if I might say)clean, wash and iron clothes (not very good at folding however, I swear I think most men have some sort of mental block when it comes to folding a shirt, lol), etc....

I guess majority of men aren't the lazy couch potatoes society has deemed us to be, even though they certainly exist, and for the record being a couch potato is not gender based, known a few women that fit this image as well.

I feel as a society we all fall prey to media hype, also I would like to note a majority of men don't cheat, even though the percentage is higher then women cheating, of maybe women just don't get caught as often as men, women do make us men stupid at times.

miko1960's photo
Wed 10/02/13 09:04 PM
Edited by miko1960 on Wed 10/02/13 09:06 PM
Just wanted to share a story with all of you, in the year 1990 at the age of 29, had lost my mother who was 65 at the time, to open heart surgery, my mom and I had always had a special connection between us.

A few days after my moms funeral I had a very strange dream, in the dream I was in the downtown district of my hometown,as I was about to cross the street at an intersection, I spotted my deceased mother crossing from the opposite side of street, as my mom approached me all I could think to say to her was, but your dead, to which my mom replied yes son I died, she further stated there was somewhere she wanted to take me.

As my mom took my hand I could feel us both rising, as if ridding on an escalator, as I looked down I could only see clouds, but I was unafraid, after all I was with the person I had complete trust in, as we reached the top we found ourselves in a white room with a white desk with gold ornaments around said desk, there was a man (a perfect man) sitting at desk, the man looked up but did not speak, I had never in my life felt such peace and love as I felt in that white room, when the man behind desk looked up at us I could sense a purity emanating from his gaze but also a strong disapproval.

There was a single white door directly behind the desk inside of room, from there another man emerged also dressed in white, but this man seemed to carry more authority then the man behind the desk, both men looked completely different from one another, but both had the appearance of perfection.

When the 2nd man in white emerged from the single interior door, he held my mothers gaze a minute and I could sense my mothers disappointment, the man in white said to my mother, he has to go back, it is not yet his time,(meaning myself), at that point my mother started to beg for me to stay just a little bit longer, but eventually submitted to the man in whites demand, at about this point I felt my self descending I guess back to earth, but very slowly, as I held my mothers gaze one final instance I seen in her face such contentment and peace like she never had while she was alive.

The dream I just described was like none other, everything was very vivid, never once did I feel I was in a dream state, all my surroundings were very familiar to me I could hear the morning bird song, sense touch, view vivid real life colors in my surroundings, and being downtown early in the morning was not unusual for me as my mom worked in the downtown district for many years, and there would be times I would meet her for breakfast and or lunch, I could even feel my stomach rumbling from hunger and contemplating a place where we would have breakfast, all perfectly normal and familiar.

God Is Good!!

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:49 PM
I probably could have been one in my youth, worked in the hospitality industry for about 10 yrs for various luxury hotel chains. it truly amazed me at the time of human depravity of coarse most of the women attempting to buy my services were married, almost had to call for back-up when 3 married women in about their late 30's, I was early 20's at the time wouldn't let me leave their room, after taking a vehicle break-in report, why I never became one you may ask, hmmm, guess I just had morals.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:54 PM
I have had a number of female friends over the years, what to me it boils down to is there a mutual attraction, where there is attraction, there will also be a sexual undercurrent, and yes the female friends I had sexual relations with pretty much ruined our friendship, I believe it is possible to remain friends with the opposite sex as long as you keep everything in respective.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:48 PM
Men and Women were created to be equals in the eyes of god, woman wasn't so much a gift but an extension of gods love for his children, marriage between a man and a woman is a covenant to god, as he was a lonely god, he desires that his children never be lonely, so he created male and female and named this new animal species man to have dominion over the earth to be fruitful and bear children, men and women have different roles but equal roles.

miko1960's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:39 PM
can you cook

miko1960's photo
Fri 08/09/13 03:51 PM
Love all them squishy places :banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:26 PM
Why do women have to have the last word

miko1960's photo
Sun 08/04/13 06:22 PM
I'm a nice guy, always had pretty good luck with women myself, maybe your just doing something wrong, lol

miko1960's photo
Sat 08/03/13 02:32 PM
What makes a great kiss, moist lips, but watch the spittle, slightly parted, apply gentle pressure, then a little firmer, then if french kissing gently and slowly insert the tongue, start with a little light flicking of tongue, then as the woman becomes more receptive use gentle but firm sucking, remember no one likes to have their teeth mashed in.

miko1960's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:26 PM
If there is a mental as well as emotional connection, who really cares about a few physical imperfections as we all got them, usually I am concentrating on the woman's eyes, but that's just me, not everybody, my I guess you could say style in the bedroom,is to at first talk and cuddle, to maintain a level of intimacy, I'm a lights on or lights off kind of guy, don't really matter to me.

miko1960's photo
Thu 08/01/13 07:02 PM
I wasn't my ex's preference, or was she mine, but we remained together 7 yrs, I met a girl on the net and dated for a while, I was 47, she was 26, but very mature for her age, I don't normally date younger woman, but we seemed to have so much in common, I was the one to break it off, kind of regret it now, never had met a woman so much like myself.

miko1960's photo
Thu 08/01/13 05:33 PM
Just let them go, who needs them

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/31/13 06:28 PM
Now my ex would just call me idiot, but a very cute idiot.:banana: :banana:

miko1960's photo
Wed 07/31/13 06:19 PM
That's what I was thinking, I don't get offended when a woman calls me cute, I would however prefer, hunky or handsome, but i'm good with cute lol

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25