Community > Posts By > Been2LongSince

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 11/07/15 11:58 PM
No, I could not. We are married - we share, we are partners, we are together. To have a separate relationship (physical or emotional) without me tells me that she doesn't love me as much as I thought she did.

If this is a curiosity thing, or she discovered she was bi and wanted to experiment... that is fine, but she should WANT to include me in it (even if it was only watching from a video monitor in another room) due to our commitment and vows to one another.

This isn't like a girls/guys night out - a sexual relationship is an intimate one even if it is purely physical - emotions will eventually develop and a certain level of care, love, and feelings will get involved - and the person's spouse SHOULD be a part of the experience.

...but this is just me.

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 11/07/15 11:39 PM
Yes, I have...

- Picnic table in a public park late at night when no one was around.
- Fingering in the nosebleed section of a concert.
- Tent while camping with other tents in close proximity.
- Joined sleeping bags in a common room where a bunch of were crashing (lights were out).

The thrill of it being "taboo" and the excitement of being caught and/or exhibiting adds to the sexperience. :)

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 11/07/15 11:28 PM
I like women of all shapes and sizes; thin to thick; short to tall; I don't care about boob or butt size; I don't care about hair color....

Every woman is unique and I enjoy getting to know her heart, mind, and soul. And if I'm lucky and she'll let me, I love exploring her body to find out what she likes and what turns her on - as well as exploring my favorite parts of a woman's body and seeing how it is on her. :)

Her attitude/demeanor is what makes her sexy; her attitude/demeanor with a truly genuine and gorgeous smile... melts me into putty.

Ok, that was the long answer. Short answer: yes, I like larger women.

Been2LongSince's photo
Sat 11/07/15 11:11 PM
Edited by Been2LongSince on Sat 11/07/15 11:12 PM
I am too nice, too polite, too respectful, too caring... so I typically get put into the "friend-zone."

But if the right woman can actually find my awkward flirtations as charming and decide to date me... she'll get to see the naughty and kinky side of me and see the appetite I have for her body, mind, heart, and soul.

Been2LongSince's photo
Fri 11/06/15 10:02 PM
This year has been THE worst ever for my job and I have a daily resolution to survive until tomorrow - and soon enough the light at the end of the tunnel will be upon me.

Been2LongSince's photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:12 AM
I can forgive. People make mistakes all the time and I am no exception. However, the woman I want to be with would never lie to me under any circumstance. Nor would another man even be in the picture. I would peacefully and sincerely wish her well and hope she finds peace and happiness one day.

Been2LongSince's photo
Fri 11/06/15 01:00 AM
I can empathize with the Op.

I've seen site after site; profile after profile; post after post with SO many women (it seems - I know not ALL women are this way)... women who say they only want a man that is "tall." And in my experience, it's at least 5'10" minimum.

I am 5'7" and I struggle with this SO often it should be made into a sitcom. I've had a 5'2" woman tell me SHE is too tall for me - it was her polite way of saying "you're too short" because when she wears her 5" heels, I still won't tower over her.

I get it - we're attracted to what we're attracted to. However, it sucks that it *seems* most women (a generalization, I know) will choose their shoe collection over a great guy. We are not in cave-person times - women do NOT need men to "protect" them (although, I do understand the psychological desire for it).

I have dated a woman who was 3" taller than me and my (now ex) wife was 1" taller than me - so I know there are women out there who are not height-elitists. But now being thrust into the dating pool once again... it does seem very difficult to find women who don't care about height.

It's especially difficult with online dating since we put our stats out there in the open like a label on at food product at the grocery store. We look at label after label and it gets overwhelming. There are SO many choices, it's just an easy stat to help narrow down a choice - even though that person may be passing up the perfect match for them. ...one of the many problems with online dating.

Been2LongSince's photo
Thu 11/05/15 08:40 PM
Hi! New here and hoping this site will bring a little luck to my life. :)

Been2LongSince's photo
Thu 11/05/15 08:34 PM
I miss sharing life.
I miss sharing joys and sorrows.
I miss sharing laughs and tears.
I miss sharing adventures and traveling.
I miss doing chores with and for someone.
I miss cooking with and for someone.
I miss the emotional connection.
I miss holding hands.
I miss cuddling.
I miss giving massages.
I miss getting massages.
I miss having someone beside me when I go to sleep.
I miss having someone beside me when I wake up.
I miss the touch and feel of a body next to mine.
I miss the curves of a woman's body.
I miss soft lips pressed against mine.
I miss having arms wrapped around me.
I miss having legs wrapped around me.
I miss exploring and finding all the pleasurable spots of a woman's body.
I miss tasting a woman.
I miss feeling a woman's heart.
I miss reveling in a woman's beauty.
I miss basking in a woman's soul.
I miss being loved by a woman.
I miss having a woman look at me with pride.
I miss having a woman only want to be with me.
I miss being a woman's rock.
I miss having a woman be my rock.
I miss the confidence can instill in me from a simple look.
I miss a woman taking charge.
I miss a woman letting me take charge.
I miss the little surprises from a woman can give.
I miss surprising a woman and seeing her smile shine.
I miss... Everything.

1 3 Next