PaleGoldButterfly's photo
Sun 11/15/15 04:26 PM

Hi all new here is this a good site to find love ?

I'm not sure about that. Newbie here as well. I guess you'll have to start looking for friends first and see how it goes. Genuine love starts with friendship anyway.

Sun 11/15/15 03:42 PM

Are all the good men gone? Mmmm

That's a good question!
I believe we are still here but you must separate the tare from the wheat & this just takes some time...

People waste time (valuable time) they search for so long & then just latch onto the 1st open door. but in the front of your mind you already know that its not going to work as you both already know the connection was not there (from the start)...

so stop searching adamantly & just relax & enjoy your time as young, free & single - enjoy not having to answer to anyone, to come & go as you please.... get to "know thy self" embrace yourselves (Be yourselves) & then when you meet someone there is nothing but enjoyment..

I could go deeper but that's enough food for thought....

Regards

I have to agree with you

Sun 11/15/15 03:36 PM

FIRST off I don't follow anyone.

I don't respond to guy who post shirtless photos because it insults my intelligence to be able to know what a body looks like with out being displayed. That is true if he is a hard body which is not that fun to snuggle up too or the 300 guy who isn't so vain. Seems small minded that you can only see it as and either or.

Proud of hard work is one thing. Being proud of a young body that is easily manipulated to look optimum is hardly that big of and accomplishment; especially if he has few other accomplishments and is obsessed on one thing. Or has a job where he can be physical while earning.

I personally like a man who doesn't display his intimate appearance for every other woman to fantasize about and keeps some of that for me or at least in an appropriate setting.

Exactly what I wanted to say! :)

Sun 11/15/15 03:34 PM
Edited by PaleGoldButterfly on Sun 11/15/15 03:35 PM
:P