Community > Posts By > imawalker

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 07:09 AM
Would you date a guy who does yoga. is this a turn on or turn off or it does not matter

no photo
Thu 11/19/15 09:52 AM
well everybody, i am the wimp that has been beaten by females on a few occasions. I am the skinny guy that is the wimp. I do push ups when i can. Why does it matter when you are in your mid to upper 30's how strong you are when you work all the time and support yourself.I don't fight anyway if i was a bodybuilder.

no photo
Wed 11/18/15 01:33 PM
Would you still data a guy if he got beat in armwrestling by a female or you.Would you stay with him.

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 07:48 AM
I admit I am talking about myself in this post.I am really a 36 year old virgin who should of started dating years ago. Can I have some advice on how to approach things besides be myself other forums have told me

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 01:26 PM
None of you ladies would even give this guy a chance. Even if he was a real nice guy

no photo
Tue 11/10/15 12:59 PM
Would you women date a man in his mid 30's that does not have experience in alot of departments. what I mean is a older adult virgin who still does not date. Would you stay with this guy even after you got to know him