Community > Posts By > swamipillai

swamipillai's photo
Sat 01/23/16 07:01 PM
:smile: Hello Girl, I am Swaminathan Pillai, (swamipillai on mingle2). A British-educated senior academic and journalist from India as I am; I am interested in American women. It would be appreciated if you send me a personal e-mail message. My e-mail address is alpyvidya@gmail.com. I am an atheist. Thank you.

swamipillai's photo
Sat 01/23/16 06:51 PM
:smile: Hello, I have no idea who you are or where you are from. I am Swaminathan Pillai (swamipillai ). I am a British-educated senior academic and journalist from India. Look at my profile and come to me if you are a woman seeking an atheist. It would be appreciated if you send me a personal e-mail message. My e-mail address is alpyvidya@gmail.com. Thank you.

swamipillai's photo
Sat 12/05/15 02:04 AM
:smile: :smile: Tolstoy begins his celebrated novel, Anna Karinina with these words. "All happy families resemble one another. Each unhappy is unhappy in its own way." To my mind, each individual is unique. We should maintain our identity as much as possible. Trying to become somebody else is the right recipe for failure. I will listen to my partner carefully and move accordingly. Listening is an art in itself. You must listen to spoken words and gustures with equal and profound interest. The writer of the original article says how her parents had a sort of unhappy and unhealthy relationship. You can look at others and learn from them. There is not a big university as life is. I shall conclude with a short story. Once there lived a man, his spouse and two sons. The man was a drunkard. He was a bully. He unleashed a reign of terror in his house. His elder son succeeded in imitating him. Ofcourse, he became much worse than his father had ever been. He ended up behind the bars. The younger man became a sharp contrast to that. He became a farmer and a local politician of immense reputation. Both of them said that their father had been their role models. The elder son copied his father while the younger learned from his father what he should never do.