Community > Posts By > Chelle242

Chelle242's photo
Mon 11/30/15 04:16 PM
Idk about all that...I think it's the taller ones haha!!

Chelle242's photo
Mon 11/30/15 04:16 PM
And that's fine.....just to clarify, I'm not acting as if he doesn't exist and wasn't dogging him.....the person asked what happened to him so I answered his question...for laughing at the persons comment, I was laughing at him saying I live in the middle of no where because it's TRUE!!

Chelle242's photo
Sun 11/29/15 05:22 PM
Was excited to have a baby but when she was born didn't want to take care of her and ever since we broke up in January he hasn't wanted to even see her

Chelle242's photo
Sun 11/29/15 05:15 PM
Haha yea you're right about me living in the middle of no where but the rest not so much. The debt thing, no debt cause it's grants honey. And if by raising another mans kid you mean being a father figure and treat the kid like their own then yea you're right. Just because I have a kid and am going to college doesn't mean I'm unemployed laying around doing nothing cause in reality, I'm working full time, taking care of my daughter and going to school part time. Maybe you shouldn't assume :grinning:

Chelle242's photo
Fri 11/13/15 04:47 PM
And what did you raise the age too cause I'm sure you're old enough to be my dad :mask:

Chelle242's photo
Fri 11/13/15 02:46 PM
All I want is a sweet, caring, country guy that is around my age. Instead of that, I'm getting old and creepy :flushed::grimacing: