Community > Posts By > Goofyguy77

Goofyguy77's photo
Mon 11/16/15 10:37 AM
So this site is pretty much dead? I took a look at the "who's online" part and some of those placenames for TX are funny, they are so bad.. I guess scammers never bother to learn geography...

Goofyguy77's photo
Mon 11/16/15 10:11 AM
You have to read the profiles. Empty ones are a red flag that the profile is fake. Also, one thing that stops scammers is when you ask a girl to skype.. If she's a fake there is no way the scammer is going to hire some chick to show her face on a video chat..

Goofyguy77's photo
Mon 11/16/15 10:01 AM
I've had some pretty good opportunities to travel due to work and fun, I've been on 5 of the 7 continents and one golden rule is that any place you are has its positives and its negatives; it's just the balance of the two makes a given place neat or not... Road tripping is pretty neat, I've always thought to drive around Australia some day... I have road tripped all over N America, some in S America and once from Portugal to Marrakesh but it is a pain if you have a rental car. BTW, few people in Brasil speak English, if you go there you will either need someone who speaks Portuguese with you, or else you need to learn if you expect to function as an adult.

Goofyguy77's photo
Mon 11/16/15 09:40 AM
Wondering if this site is another ashley madison with nothing but fake female profiles? I've browsed around and some profiles seeme obviously created at some profile factory.