Community > Posts By > msprissyk

no photo
Wed 12/09/15 03:40 AM
I was in long distance relationship and he proposed he moved to me since I had children and a,we'll established life. It didn't work and he was very angry and always threw in my face the fact he gave it all up for me. Years later, another long distance relationship with a childhood friend, since my kids left home for college and marriage we decided to take the next step and love together. I sold home and,moved to him . Only it's not working and I find myself being resentful as well. It's very hard to give up everything and move to someone . Their life, their element of life etc . Sometimes love isn't enough , its the day to day that sometimes takes over

no photo
Wed 12/09/15 03:39 AM
I was in long distance relationship and he proposed he moved to me since I had children and a,we'll established life. It didn't work and he was very angry and always threw in my face the fact he gave it all up for me. Years later, another long distance relationship with a childhood friend, since my kids left home for college and marriage we decided to take the next step and love together. I sold home and,moved to him . Only it's not working and I find myself being resentful as well. It's very hard to give up everything and move to someone . Their life, their element of life etc