Community > Posts By > rerelashai

rerelashai's photo
Fri 12/25/09 11:12 PM
I had a couple dreams about kissing girls so why do I feel weird and they were just dreams

rerelashai's photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:58 PM
Edited by rerelashai on Fri 12/25/09 11:02 PM
Don't know

rerelashai's photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:41 PM
yes it feels weird because you want to be nice but the chemistry isnt there for me

rerelashai's photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:26 PM

:banana: I am a heavy set blk woman living in detroit i recently gave myself to the lord and i dont drink or smoke any more i want to find a future husband but every i mean every guy i meet whether he's a dope dealer or a school attender wants to have sex im just not interested in sex but i still want affection i want to be held and i want to kiss i want someone to go out with but everything leads up to sex and if i dont want it they still press the issue and i get offended and never call them again i love having sex but i love the lord more.

Its not only because of my faith its a respect factor also i am tired of giving a part of myself to someone who is not going to appreciate it for more than a few months so why have sex at all so i could possibly be one of the many with STDs or worse

it took a while to learn but sex is not a recreational sport women love yourselves i just learned to love me

rerelashai's photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:19 PM
Edited by rerelashai on Sat 09/05/09 04:20 PM
Thank you all for your comments i have faith that i wont have to bend my personal wants and beliefs to have a relationship i am comfortable alone i just have to get frequent massages to release my tention thanks everyone againfrustrated :angel:

rerelashai's photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:05 PM
dating someone from church is just not going to happen my grandmother, my whole family and the whole congregation will know and i just rather not go there

rerelashai's photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:01 PM
i love having sex i just want to feel just as good as i felt doing it when its over its just to risky now days to let the sex cloud my jugdement

rerelashai's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:25 PM
Edited by rerelashai on Sat 09/05/09 04:12 PM
:banana: I am a heavy set blk woman living in detroit i recently gave myself to the lord and i dont drink or smoke any more i want to find a future husband but every i mean every guy i meet whether he's a dope dealer or a school attender wants to have sex im just not interested in sex but i still want affection i want to be held and i want to kiss i want someone to go out with but everything leads up to sex and if i dont want it they still press the issue and i get offended and never call them again i love having sex but i love the lord more.

Its not only because of my faith its a respect factor also i am tired of giving a part of myself to someone who is not going to appreciate it for more than a few months so why have sex at all so i could possibly be one of the many with STDs or worse