Community > Posts By > Welshman56

Welshman56's photo
Tue 06/19/18 02:20 AM
Edited by Welshman56 on Tue 06/19/18 02:21 AM

how do I delete my account

You can't delete your account for good on Mingle2, you can only deactivate it so it gives people the chance to return if they want to but you definitely can't delete your account.

Welshman56's photo
Thu 06/14/18 08:50 AM

Hello,

The people I have talked to say we need a security ID before meeting people.

I have been told they are free but on a few occasions I have put my card details in and charged large sums of money.

Is this ID a requirement to using this site and are there any actual sites that you input your card details on and not actually get charged?

Also what do these agents actually check about a person and how could they possibly obtain accurate information on the applicant in a short period of time?

Thanks

Andy

That security I.D. is nothing but a total SCAM, Andy, don't ever go into your wallet again to pay for that security I.D. it's a load of bullcrap made up by experienced scammers.

Welshman56's photo
Wed 06/13/18 04:30 AM

why my profile shows invisible?

Your profile is ok to view, people can see it.

Welshman56's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:12 AM
Edited by Welshman56 on Sun 06/10/18 09:13 AM

Age is a bar.???? Every woman likes same age man.....but I think age doesn't matter and u??

There is an old English saying ''Age Is Just A Number'' and i believe that,so long as the man AND the woman is within the age of consent in the country that they live in then they're not doing anything illegal, so let them carry on loving.

Welshman56's photo
Thu 06/07/18 05:07 AM

You do know a woman having twins has nothing to do with the dad being more fertile. I don't see you getting any takers. :laughing:

What ''Twins4u'' is asking for in a roundabout way is F*** Buddies, simple.

Welshman56's photo
Tue 06/05/18 08:57 AM

been on here for less than 5 mins and cam girls sending links to me gesss this makes me angry

It happens with me,i just block them, although they come back again under different usernames i still keep blocking them, that's all u can do too, i also get lots of women half my age or less on here every day asking me for my email address,which i definitely don't give to them because those women will give my email address away to a 3rd party who will then send me junk mail so do not give your email address away to people on this site or they will give your email address away too, i've been on and off this site for 6 years and i know the score here.

Welshman56's photo
Thu 05/17/18 11:07 PM

how can I go back and add a profile pic

Go to your ''Account Home'' page then click on ''Edit Photos''under ''Your Account'' and there u can add a profile picture.

Welshman56's photo
Thu 05/17/18 05:51 AM

how to delete the mingle2 account

You can only deactivate your account on Mingle2, you can't completely delete it altogether.

Welshman56's photo
Mon 04/23/18 01:44 AM

I want to change my age

Go to your ''Account Home'' page then just below 'Your account'' you will see ''Edit Profile'' click on that then click on ''General'' and that's where u can change your age, Simple.

Welshman56's photo
Sun 04/08/18 07:36 AM

I'm new in Netherlands and I feel lonely, so I'm looking for dating or friendship with any local woman. Check my profile for contact !

i lived in the Netherlands for 13 1/2 years from May 2000 until December 2013 and there were lots of single ladies over there then and no doubt there are still lots of single ladies over there now, so go out to have a drink now and again and start chatting the ladies up, they won't come to you, dude.

Welshman56's photo
Wed 04/04/18 12:30 AM

hey everyone , i am new here

Hi, Welcome to Mingle2, i'm Bernie from the United Kingdom.

Welshman56's photo
Mon 03/26/18 11:11 AM
Edited by Welshman56 on Mon 03/26/18 11:14 AM

How do I delete a photo?

Go to your 'Account home' page then below your profile picture are the words 'Edit photos'' click on that then the rest is easy.

Welshman56's photo
Mon 03/26/18 05:06 AM
If it's all expenses paid for the lady and he's rich then there's bound to be a catch.

Welshman56's photo
Thu 03/22/18 03:15 AM

How can i get a meet up id badge from this site if i have to go on a date?

Like 'soufiehere' said before me, that I.D. badge is a SCAM,there is no I.D. badge, it's a trick by scammers.

Welshman56's photo
Tue 03/20/18 06:21 AM

I want to see who is online only from India. how?

Click on 'Search' and fill in if u want to chat with men or women and put the ages u prefer to chat to.

Welshman56's photo
Sat 03/17/18 12:38 PM

Looking for a milf/cougar for regular fun married or not I don’t mind

If you're looking for milfs/cougars then you go for it despite any negative comments you get, good luck, bud.

Welshman56's photo
Sun 03/11/18 10:33 AM

:heart: :thumbsup:

Any keralite women age 25 more for charting

[/quote

What's charting, i've heard of farting but not charting.

Welshman56's photo
Thu 03/08/18 02:59 AM
How do i remove a topic i put on Mingle2.

Welshman56's photo
Tue 03/06/18 03:45 AM

How can I change my country

Go to your profile then click on 'Edit profile' then click on 'General' then you will see 'your location' you can change it on there.

Welshman56's photo
Mon 03/05/18 06:18 AM

show me how to video chat wit someone i met here

Mingle2 doesn't have webcam and IM, download Skype for video chat.

Previous 1