Community > Posts By > TinkerbellaRose

TinkerbellaRose's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:10 AM
actually, I have to say that I don't lean toward a certain type of guy or type... but thanks anyway... I like mellow... I HATE DRAMA!!! end of story

TinkerbellaRose's photo
Sun 06/21/09 09:50 AM
Edited by TinkerbellaRose on Sun 06/21/09 09:51 AM

have faith his out there:smile:we all get hurt sometime but it makes you stronger and wiser:smile: and as we say in england there are plenty of good fish in the sea not just sharks:smile:

haha... thanks!!! i'll remember that!!!

TinkerbellaRose's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:17 AM
well... i'm not in one... but I IMAGINE that I'd enjoy having someone to talk to who actually cares about what I'm saying, having them around for company and knowing that they are with me for a reason other than sex... but of course i'm not good with relationships so I honestly can't say I know for sure. A girl can imagine, can't she?:cry:

TinkerbellaRose's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:58 AM
The nicest words I ever heard from someone was "You're like a work of art, something to be admired"

TinkerbellaRose's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:01 AM

Here's the thing. The vast majority of the time, the people we are really into aren't equally as into us. And I'm betting that there are guys into you who YOU are not that into, am I right? It's rare that we find someone who likes us just as much as we like them. Those are those rare, special times that we fall in love. When we do, we need to hang onto that and not take it for granted.

You seem like you have a good head on your shoulders. And you are so pretty! Have patience, it'll come along.

Thanks so much!! and thanks to everyone else who offered their advice and welcomed me. I didn't realize i didn't really tell you much about my past... I guess I was so angry.

Yeah... I'm pretty sure I'm just attracting the wrong guys. I don't exactly know what's wrong with me. Maybe it's because I have an idea guy in my head and somehow these guys know??? wait.... I thought guys said they can't read minds lol!

But seriously, I end up dating either the super romantic guy who comes up to me one day and just says "the magic just isn't their anymore" or the super macho, stoic guy that doesn't like showing emotion and who never seems interested in what I have to say.

I'm not the nagging type, I've been there before and it didn't do any good. I'm willing to trust, but not be naive. I won't look for issues but if I see them I won't ignore them hoping everything will disappear. I know it won't. BUT... I've never been old fashioned. I've always been the "unique" one. Actually my name is Shalaria and that's what that means. I'm a libra. I don't like being alone.

This relationship thing isn't driving my life... but I'd definitely have time for it. I'm persuing what I want in life for myself and I just realized that.... well.... I'm doing everything alone. Don't have much of a social life as I've been out of state for the summer and just recently got back but... I just want something new and yes, that means I want someone I can actually talk to. Have a conversation with about something other than sex or Karma Sutra moves.

Maybe I am just too young... Maybe i really have no idea what I'm talking about... ugh... this sucks.

Sorry I'm not making any sense

TinkerbellaRose's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:34 PM
I'm a great person, not being cocky or arrogant, but I really consider myself a genuine person. I speak my mind, am honest, have NEVER cheated and like romance. Not roses, and chocolates on Valentine's (I have never really liked this holiday simply because it's a very ironic day for me) but just someone who really cares. Who isn't afraid to care. Who isn't a liar, player or just out to win a bet...

where are the guys who can actually date before doing anything else... who aren't afraid of commitment. Commitment doesn't mean marriage. I'm FAR from that... just... A real relationship... something meaningful and real... I just don't understand. Where is the love??grumble