Community > Posts By > alexzandro

alexzandro's photo
Fri 01/15/16 01:12 AM
Many ladies in mingles have stayed here for many years, still yet they cant find the right guy, if you ask them,they will keep on saying and beliving that all men are same, all guys are thesame. Who told you that? Many have grown white hair here. Some of the joined mingles when they are 40 or 30 but now they are 44 or 34. Pls and pls make your gd choice now,bcus time waits for no one. This life is too short to waste time for. Pls make your choice as soon as possible. Love is sweet.

alexzandro's photo
Sat 01/09/16 03:12 AM
Califonia has been my dream since and i kw that 1 day i will get their by His grace.

alexzandro's photo
Sat 01/09/16 03:06 AM
Califonia have been my dream since am 15 yrs. And up till now i havent get their. I have tried my best to but i always meet 419.

alexzandro's photo
Fri 12/25/15 09:49 PM
Mr right means the right person for her. It covers all of these. Lover, darling, swtht, carer, husband, boyfriend, friend, and many more. So pls search well you must see him here. He is waiting for you.

alexzandro's photo
Tue 12/08/15 10:23 PM
If i love her, why not?. I relocate and will get married to her and she will be mine 4 ever.

alexzandro's photo
Tue 12/08/15 10:00 PM
Helo churdary, i didnt see ur pix, pls upload one thank you!

alexzandro's photo
Sun 12/06/15 10:03 PM
Am alex, am very simple, i need a woman to call my own, i dont mind your age, i dont mind where ur from. Hook me up on whattapp. 4 more intro! Thank you.

alexzandro's photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:55 PM
No woman is old for marriage, love is strong spirit. 4 me i dont look at age in marriage. I look at your heart.

alexzandro's photo
Sun 12/06/15 09:48 PM
Can we both match 4 a good relationship, dat will lead to marriage? @ pearl