Community > Posts By > rko712

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:29 PM

Yo momma so fat she fell and I didn't wanna laugh but the ground was crackin up. My fav. Yo momma joke lol
laugh rofl

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:25 PM
No but I have burned a lot of foods once a bunch of times

Ever went to a concert alone?

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:20 PM

Aren't we all looking for that?
I thought so :thumbsup:

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:17 PM
Very nice profile Peachy...short, to the point. :) up front like me. Whether mine comes across as such is another story. I honestly don't remember what mine says. Lol Anywho, awesome profile..beautiful pictures. You seem awesome! :thumbsup:

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:09 PM

And to answer the question, I believe social media and technology is what has hindered maturity. No one has to think... we can "google it".. no one has convos anymore, its all hash tags and "tweets". And people's conversations now are replies on a status of what someone had for dinner. Lol its all text, I too a victim... but I also come from a background of being taught to have a conversation face to face rather than "post" everything. Idk if that made sense, and I sound old.. lol idk. Maybe im wise and remember, unlike kids today, what it was before nooks and kindles and remember the Dewey decimal system in the library. Lol

Anywho

Yeah, I can relate there! You are who you are, don't worry about what other people label you as. I am definitely old age wise, but no one can dictate to me how old I feel. JMHO :smile:
Thats a good way to think. I sometimes let it bother me and start feeling "old".. I should look at it is being idk, unique lol.

Unique and special as everyone should be! :smile:
Exactly. :thumbsup:

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:06 PM

Boredom is a word not found in my vocabulary. I say, I do, I create! :smile:
I need to learn to create. :smile:

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:03 PM

And to answer the question, I believe social media and technology is what has hindered maturity. No one has to think... we can "google it".. no one has convos anymore, its all hash tags and "tweets". And people's conversations now are replies on a status of what someone had for dinner. Lol its all text, I too a victim... but I also come from a background of being taught to have a conversation face to face rather than "post" everything. Idk if that made sense, and I sound old.. lol idk. Maybe im wise and remember, unlike kids today, what it was before nooks and kindles and remember the Dewey decimal system in the library. Lol

Anywho

Yeah, I can relate there! You are who you are, don't worry about what other people label you as. I am definitely old age wise, but no one can dictate to me how old I feel. JMHO :smile:
Thats a good way to think. I sometimes let it bother me and start feeling "old".. I should look at it is being idk, unique lol.

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:56 PM

Well im not sure this goes with the subject but here goes..

I find it sad that numerous young people at my job place consider me "old".

Lol im 29. slaphead frustrated

Maybe they relate "old" to maturity. Sometimes people who are not relatively mature consider those who are more mature than their age as "old", not necessarily meaning "age" but not in sync with their immaturity. JMHO.
good possibility. (Also doesnt help ive lost my hair and have tons of grey. But thats a different topic lol laugh )

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:54 PM

Anywho

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:46 PM
Well im not sure this goes with the subject but here goes..

I find it sad that numerous young people at my job place consider me "old".

Lol im 29. slaphead frustrated

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:34 PM
Boredom has set in

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 10:30 PM

Your pretty cute, however it sounds like maybe your a bit vain! I want a woman who's looking at me more than in the mirror! Js.

Uh huh..drinker

This thread is still goingsurprised whoa :angel:
sad but true and I totally agree with dude above... I used to work with this really hot woman..like really hot. But her attitude blew so it kinda knocked her down a few. Her vainess kills it. Not to keep beating a dead horse. Speaking of which. . Im amazed this topic is still being talked about lol

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:04 AM

My boooooooooobs .....weapon of mass destruction lol
laugh what

I hate having to work weekends

rko712's photo
Sat 11/16/13 08:02 AM

P.s I'm pretty much taken by a good man :heart:
drinker :banana:

rko712's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:57 PM

Good night friends and Minglers !

asleep
goodnight

rko712's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:52 PM

No really u are a 10. Saw all your pics
blushing it

rko712's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:50 PM

WTF? It just not the same without the foam finger whoa

is that Barbie or Brett Michaels...lol

:tongue: laugh
rofl

rko712's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:48 PM
10+

rko712's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:46 PM
I haven't been here in forever and I don't know a lot of people here anymore... but I think 4evababy is pretty sexy drool flowers

rko712's photo
Fri 11/15/13 09:27 PM

Wtf nice guys are extinct
wtf im nice lol flowers

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25