Community > Posts By > Stainles0

Stainles0's photo
Sat 09/28/19 12:45 AM

I went to christian event that was about being single.

One of the things that stuck out for me is that very often we are looking for someone to fulfill our needs. This is where we can head for a fall... very often when we have this mind set it sets up for a fall, as the partner you choose may not always live up to your expectations.

1) If you are looking to give rather than take, that is on both sides man or woman, it is likely that you will feel fulfilled.

2) If we seek first the Kingdom of heaven first, then all you need is added to you. matthew 6:33

3) 1 x 1 = 1. Both the number 1's represent a man and a woman being joined together. So the wise thing to do is to ask God to make you whole, as
0.5 x 1 = 0.5 that means that something is missing, you are not complete and you are always going to look to be fulfilled and it just won't work. The other wise thing is to ask God to help you see a man who is whole too.

4) Invest some time in getting to know about "What a Godly relationship means" by going to Christian events, reading books including the bible about it, relationships.

5) look on Youtube for an 8 Part series called Relationship Goals by Pastor Michael Todd at Transformation Church. It covers some very common pit falls that are never talked about in Church. Including that dirty word "Sex".

I have written this not to condemn you but hopefully to help you realise what you want to achieve.

God Bless you.

Stainles0's photo
Fri 03/30/18 09:39 AM
I don't just kiss him because he is handsome or gives me cash,,,, I kiss him because I know him in out

Stainles0's photo
Fri 03/30/18 09:35 AM
For me,, I don't
kiss anyhow,,,,, I take my time too know u more,,,,,