Community > Posts By > oneboredfook

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 09:32 PM
what I am gettin at is that it don't matter what church or if he attends.

but makin a big stink about THAT and a few other things distracts you from the facts of who is really takin orders and givin orders.

while we are over here talkin about is he muslim or christian, what church he goes to .. or what kinda joke he told on TV they are makin plans that will determine your and my lives and more importantly the lives and minds of our children....

seems to me that you should be MORE concerned with things like who is this guy listening to when he is stickin it to everyone.

but instead crap like THIS is the topic ... where does he goto church!!!!!!

besides.. he is a slick polotician.. we ALL know they worship the power and priveledge.
frustrated

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:03 PM
the basic fact is this .. if he is lyin to cover his *** about something THIS trivial .. whjat about a REAL issue... cause truth told it really don't make a **** what relegion the PREZ is .. or it shouldn't.... so long as he is honest about it...

but since WHEN has a politician been honest.. is like a blind painter.. some jobs require certain skills...

that is the problem with rich guys runnin ****.. they got the $$ to make **** look HOWEVER they want it to look.

and if yu own the media.. which it is... then how the HELL is anyone gonna fight that ??

all they gotta do is A ignore you B discredit you or C if yuo JUST won't go away they can silence you and make it seem like a suicide or "accidental death"

I mean this is the SAME group who does that **** to people in about EVERY nation around the world that has any kind of resource we can exploit. do yuo REALLY think they wouldn't do it here?!?

and I am NOT talkin about just Obama.. he is a puppet on a string

I am talkin about the ones holdin the handles.......

** puts soapbox away **
** sigh **
grumble

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 02:34 PM
THEN come back and waste an hour or 2 on here!!

ohwell

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:03 PM

Maybe they don't want Phuque's monkey's slinging poo at them happy

I do...

but than again "im a superfreaky girl...

the kind you dont take home to Mother."

you haven't met MY mom!!!

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 01:00 PM
figgured out the quote thing...

I have recieved most of my info from self done research and following links and leads from and to things on the internet as well as several books on the topics of world domination and the control of the rich and powerful throughout history.

and a lot can be said for watch the TV with a jaded sense of what is being force fed to me and by WHO!!!

you know no matter what magazine or paper .. news channel or network you are watching it all comes through the hands of 5 count them 5 rich guys... you think they would want to own these industies unless they WANTED to influence what you know and become aware of??

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:41 AM
maybe they just know they don't have anything to say..

wish other people who didn't would follow thier example.....

but then what would the rest of us talk about??
:banana:

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:22 AM
hey ... yuor lifted eyebrow is in agreement or concern or confusion?? or what?!?!

just wonderin

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 12:20 AM
the Catholic church has done a MASTERFUL job of brainwashing the judeo-modeled world that ALL holidays were SOMEHOW influnced by christ.. not the other way around.....

not a single "holiday" we practice as a Christian event had ANYTHING to do with it till they started tryin to unite all under one church!

all holidays are now just ways to turn a profit.. if that wasn't the reason when they were started!!

but I got a feelin that i am preaching to the choir here .. cause anyone who is takin the time to read this thread is already aware of this ****!!

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:51 PM
dude!!! does ANYONE know what the hellwe were talkin about!!?!?

who needed a beatin and for what?!?!? the guy who made that cookie label?!?! or some kids at a show??

lol

or stupid people and thier parents??

I got an idea.. just stop passin laws to protect the stupid and let them die off and get eaten!!!

then in a generation or 4 people MIGHT^ be worth a damn for a while!!

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 11:44 PM
not sure yet on how you quote things on here yet as this is my second posting... but give me time...

so I will say it like this...

if you actually read up on our Prez yu will find out LOTS of things about the guy theat will make you wonder what the HELL was wrong with people to think this guy was gonna "change" anything to help ANYONE other than the select few rich folks who have gotten rich from controling puppets in power all around the world...

so read up on the facts not just repeat the **** you are told on TV..

this is seriously a bad time in american history...

or a good time if you are awaiting it's demise..
cause we-- just like rome, spain, england and every other corupt tyranical EMPIRE-- are comin to the point where we have over balanced ourselves beyond repair. And the only thing left to do is fall.

but SMILE and keep on routing for your team .. be it politics, CHURCH, sports, beer, race, music or what ever it is you focus your life on.. the powers that be want it that way!!!!

no photo
Sat 09/19/09 01:21 PM
I think it matters NOT if the prez goes to church... since MOST of the worlds evil starts with the church I would prefer he DIDN'T go.. but that is just me..

but waht IS important is the fact that we are talkin about a guy who was (and I think IS) Muslim.. who was questioned about that fact and then tried to cover it by sayin I was going to this church here (which he can't even claim anymore for the Racism of the pastor)..

and NOW that he is in ofice where he is supposed to uphold the promises of his campaign, he is not keepin the one he made to cover his questionable relegious loyalties....

you REALLY think he is gonna worry about keepin ANY of the rest??

you still wonder where his loyalty lies???

with the ones pullin his strings!!!!

and he IS worshiping from home.. the same lord and master as before... $$$$$ and POWER!!!