Community > Posts By > trubeliever

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 09:02 AM
great versewaving

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 09:01 AM
That is hard hard, when u dont believe the same there will be all sorts of problems. but if u r already invested that is something u r going to have to deal with.
I will be so much easier and u will have so much more in common if u find someone who is like u. Dont u want him to go to church with u and go to the church functions?
I have been there so i know first hand how hard it will be. Pray, pray then pray some more He will help.
blessings

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 08:55 AM
no one has ever went "O MY GOODNESS MAMA U LIED TO ME ALL THESE YEARS"sad
Come on let kids be kids frustrated
As long as u tell them the real reason for Christmas thats all that matters.
I am in charge of the church plays and for years before i took over they had santa after the play now that i did not like for me santa did not belong in the church so when i started doing it, it stoped but to let them believe in him there is nothing wrong with it i believed and am not twisted nor am i a liar. On Christmas morn we have stocking that r from "santa" but we all know who done it we just like to have fun.
I think some just get their nickkers in a twist or if u dont get that ur tie is to tight loosen up:banana:.
blessings.

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 08:33 AM

brokenheart Ok I know you guys are wondering what is up so this is it.I meet someone on here four months ago and we became friends and as time went on we fell in love with each other.I truly thought I had found the one but turns out he may have a girlfriend because of the email I got today.It was a real blow to my heart.she claimed to be his woman and for me to back off.I had no clue this was going on in his life.when i got this I wondered what it was that I had done so wrong to be treated that way in life.I was nothing but honest and up front and compassionate and caring to him.I gave him my heart and yet it was today ripped out right in front of me.I have been nothing but true to him the whole time on here.I'm so to the point of giving up the dating scene right now.I'm to the point I don't know who to trust or believe in any more.you know I'm sorry I'm not the playboy bunny or the sexy barbie doll type and I have kids.I just can't understand why that's such a turn off to most men.I have only one saying in life don't judge a book by it's cover because unless you read what's inside and give it a chance and you turn it away you may have turned away what you have been looking for all along.I have a true heart to give to someone and when I'm with a man I'm with him not no one else.One thing my parents taught me in life and that's to be true to the one your with and love them unconditionally.They had a great love and most could learn from what they had because it was awesome and really what love was all about.In return this kind of love was given to me to share with a partner one day.But right now I'm not sure of anything. If anyone can help please let me know.Hurting and still confused.what

First i want to say i am very sorry u had to go through that.
I too had a situation similar to urs but i wont go into it all but we dated for about 4months and then i found out he is married and they were still living together. Sick is not a good word for it, but u cry and for me i got mad thats when i was able to move on, now im fine i have realized the there r ppl who all they want to do is lie and deceive but if we pray and trust in the Lord he will get us through. The only advise i can give is dont lump all men in the same boat when someone contacts u if u r interested go for it but just be careful dont give ur heart away to fast thats what i did. Hope it helps to know u r not alone in that boat.
blessings.

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 08:19 AM
I too dont want embryo's being used because i believe life begins at conception. Any other way they can get them i have no problem with.
blessings.

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 08:01 AM
yes He does.
I let Him down all the time but i do have my moments where i turn loose and let Him use me. I should do that all the time but i sometimes want to do things my way u would think i would learn cause my way rarely works out. blessings

trubeliever's photo
Mon 02/22/10 07:55 AM
My best friend, father, saviour, comforter. In other word He is the best thing that has or ever will happen to me. blessings

trubeliever's photo
Sat 09/05/09 04:41 PM
Praise His Name!!!!!!!!!

trubeliever's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:07 PM
i believe we become righteous when we are saved and then we strive to live like the Lord wants us to live, acording to His will. Hope that answers the question. Blessings Shirley

trubeliever's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:35 PM

a lot of animal were not mentions. Squirl it is mentione aboout the split hoof like a cat you are not to eat.

Fish points to a lot of different ones as it says to be clean they are to have fins and scales. Catfish is unclean.

We find in Acts 10 where if you will read acts 11 and at the end of Acts 10 that Peters vision was about unclean People not food was the meaning of the vision. This took place about 10 years after Yahshua had died /risen to his Father.

Yet he is upset as he says he has never eaten anything unclean when he see the vision.

If these were old Laws why was Peter 10 years later was practicing them and teaching them? Blessings...Miles

I just read Acts 11:6 and he is plainly speaking of animals. I do agree with u that he has up to this point not eat any of those things. I dont think there is anything wrong with not eating them or eating them that would be a personal preference.

trubeliever's photo
Tue 09/01/09 06:12 PM
LOL....yes ok i missed spelled it, sorry i do hope u like it.

trubeliever's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:38 PM
when i dont understand something i read it over and over and pray about it and the meaning will come. If you are not a believer, follower, christian, then u wont understand it. There are so many on here who try so hard to pass it off a fiction or whatever you call it. But I know what i experienced and it is very very real. I dont have to understand it all to believe it that my friends is what faith is.

Hope u find the answers u are looking for.

trubeliever's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:15 PM

I seem to get much younger or much older...like my sons age or my dads age.
I really just want a guy about my age...is that too much to ask? grumble

I agree with u.
I have dated some that were really way to young. we just didnt have anything in common. And the same with someone who is alot older than me.

trubeliever's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:41 PM

they be learning about ending a sentence with a preposition..laugh laugh laugh

laugh :banana: rofl

trubeliever's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:34 PM
we like chocolate syrup, the homemade kind, on ours. and its not bad with kissing either.laugh

trubeliever's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:28 PM
chicken and pasta cassarole
3 or 4 lg Chicken breast(i roast mine but u can do it any way u like)
1 med. size bag Penne pasta, cooked
1 jar alreado sauce
1 sm heavy whipping cream
1 bag mozzarella cheese
1 box ready bacon cooked crumbled
1 jar mushrooms drained
1 can diced tomatoes (i squeeze the juice out with my hand)
a hand full of frozed green peas
3 green onions use all of the onion (u dont have to use 3)

add all to a lg cassarole dish bake on 350 for about 20 min. or until everything is hot and melted. I also will cover the top so the pasta wont get dried out any.

This can also be made the day before i will turn the temp down a bit and be sure to cover it.

Hope u enjoy!!!!!

trubeliever's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:07 PM
I loved the books the movie had to grow on me.
and I love Edward, however, their Edward and mine are 2 very different things. I love the way he looked at Bella the way he always wanted to be with her, the way he told her to breathe, the way he touched her....drool O my makes me smile happy just thinking about it. I have also started reading them for about the 7th time it never gets boring.bigsmile

trubeliever's photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:55 PM
working on fingernails and toenails is what i do and if u are scratching your self they left them to long which i'm sure u figured that out all on your own. If u go to someone that can understand u and u can understand u wont have that problem.

As far as a man getting a pedicure i see nothing wrong with it, it feels great. I have had several come to me and i have even had a few get a manicure, one is a construction worker he said his hands dont hurt when he gets them done.

trubeliever's photo
Mon 08/24/09 10:02 AM

Here is the way I feel about it, as a Christian... now don't everyone jump down my throat and call me a heretic or whatnot. I'm an unmarried virgin. I'm young, only 24 years old and I don't plan on being a virgin when I'm in my 30s. Now we know what it is written about fornication in Corinthians "if a man and woman long for eachother, let them marry for it is better than to burn with passion"(but in Corinthians it also said that women must cover their heads in the church because they aren't the glory of God but of man), so there are some things that are left up to interpretation. I am not a "casual dater" nor do take part in what many people do my age and go from one bedroom to another. I would like to remain a virgin until marriage, but I am an imperfect human being. There are many christians with unrealistic expectations from their faith. They believe that they will be miraculously paired up with "the one", have a short courtship and have a long marriage with good sexual chemistry that lasts happily ever after. IT DOES WORK FOR SOME, but NOT all. I have to burst a few bubbles there, knowing friends who have had unhappy relationships for those reasons and well, being the product of a less than happy marriage. You cannot just start up a basically platonic relationship with someone, take the plunge and think that you're going to have great sexual chemistry. This is especially true if one or both partners is a virgin and has no idea what they're doing (like i said don't jump my throat on this one). A marriage needs to have consistent emotional/sexual chemistry or it will not survive. People that walk into a union with a prudent mindset aren't going to do so well.Just ask yourself this question; why would you go for the long haul with someone when you have no idea how well you do with them in a very important area? This is why infidelity occurs. While I have the ideal of remaining chaste until the day I marry the woman I fall in love with, I cannot make this as a total "set in stone" promise. I would be a liar if I did that. While I do not condone fornication, I still have to be realistic and say that something may happen with the right woman if we have been together long enough, even if marriage isn't in the foreseeable near future. Love happens, and no one can tell me that two people that decided to make a mistake and be intimate with one another before matrimony are somehow evil, or worse than two people who waited. And yes, sex is meant for much more than procreation. It was meant to be enjoyed. So for the time being, I am still a pure man and going through the journey of life until I find her or she finds me and I finally have someone to spend eternity with.

First good for u that u have waited this long, but being sexually compatable is not everything the one i was in the relationship with we were very compatable in that area but in the other things we were not and at first i thought we were. You are right u never know what u will do untill u are in that situation. It had been a very very long time for me and i never thought i would do that until i was married and now i know that if i had been in his will i wouldnt of but i wasnt and i did so now its time to move forward.

I do agree with Kat completely so many think when u get saved u can do whatever u want and its ok but i understand the Bible to say that no sin will enter in (Heaven). So I have been saved for 19yrs and my falling off the wagon, so to speak, if i had died with that sin in my heart i would of went to hell. But the Lord in His mercy and grace has been so good to me. The thing we should do is pray for eachother and not kick thoses who have fallen.
God bless

trubeliever's photo
Sat 08/22/09 02:07 PM
I was very torn on the issue for awhile, but i'm not anymore.
We all agree sex is fun great whatever u want to call it but God wants that in the marriage.
I have heard several say if u really care for the person, and when it ends it ends. I just came from a relationship where we had sex and i loved him a lot and had no intentions of being with anyone else then the guilt started I realized i was not and have not been in Gods will for a very long time. I tried to rationalize what i was doing by saying "well eventually we will get married so it will be ok". For me I could not live with myself like i was and so when i turned my life back over to the Lord my thoughts changed to what they should of been in the first place on the Lord, and in turn me and the guy and nothing but sex in common.
Right now i am happier than i have been in a while and one day when the time is right He will send me the one He has for me not one of my making.
I like the 4 questions Jon asked and if we all would ask those in everything we do we would be alot better off.
Love the Lord with all your mind body and strength and you will be ok. Blessing to u all.

Previous 1 3 4