Community > Posts By > rockabilly_mike

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 01:17 PM
dark tranquillitys song edenspring well been listenin to it for a few days now. its on the "extreme" side though

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 01:08 PM
the way im dressed in the pics is called rockabilly...just to let you know...i get alot of "elvis" and "grease" insults lol

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:55 PM
i dont get all rude with them,but if they want a debate i'll give them one....i just tell them im not interested and if they ask why i tell them im a atheist. and if they ask why im a atheist i rtell them why...if they dont agree and wanna get "your going to hell" etc i say have a good day and slam the door

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:06 AM
i've read the god delusion by richard dawkins,letter to a christian nation by im pretty sure sam harris,also the hitchens book..i'd say the god delusion was the best in my opinion,so go with richard dawkins

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:54 AM
anyone on here into rockabilly or psychobilly,if so give me some bands some that are less "know" compared to the likes of stary cats,three bad jacks etc....

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:52 AM
chuck berry man,one of the original kings of rock and rock with songs like johnny b. good,school day,rock and roll music and no particular place to go....original rock "n" rolla

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:47 AM
Edited by rockabilly_mike on Tue 06/23/09 09:47 AM
this was my life off there countdown to extinction album,great song! but i like basically all there stuff

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:40 AM
this is kinda dark...im a heavy metal type guy so please no one take offense

devil

i will witness your death...
witness your cries,your last breath
as you die you pray you've past god's test
you killed the nonbelievers young,some bodies still bleed...
you praise yourself,they where evil seed
on bones i walk,your dead but i talk...
your body being chewed on by hawks
you've finished your gods war...
flesh in a bad storm,bodies by you tore
bloodstains reflect the sun...
your dead but people think you've won
any minute the god shall appear...
at the sky people stare and stare
i dont,i dont care,dont fear
people stare for 50 days and 50 nights...
they wait tight,but there's no god in sight...

rockabilly_mike's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:32 AM
my names mike,im 20 and looking for freinds/relationship within the detroit/detroit metropolitan area.