Community > Posts By > fkakku

no photo
Sun 01/10/16 11:22 AM
i dont have deep political knowledge.. and that also of some other country (usa).
but i would like to know is there any chance for "Donald Trump"??

because he is certainly getting publicity... but his comments seem ameteurish to me without any deep thoughts they are just like... nonsense... I just want to know ground reality as on media they seem to tell anything for trp. i dont trust media.. on these things..

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 01:02 PM
and to say about reason why no one was sent back is.. i think was political, when USSR lost the race to moon it opted out and i think USA didnt want to run vauge, a race without competitor... Are'nt the astronauts given training to land on mars or on any asteriods??

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 12:52 PM
yes NASA has earlier proposed the presence of methane and recently also announced it but the europeans did not found its presence. it was that if india also finds it then it would provide a testimony to NASA claim, as was the case with water on moon.

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 12:41 PM
i think it is all these poets, artists and philosophers all that kind of people who make this bogus concept "love at first site". its not real not at all.

if it had been lyk that...
i dont know how many times i had fallen:(.... as i always felt when i see a hot gal.. hahaha.. rofl

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 12:10 PM
QUOTE: didnt India sent mars orbiter? yes india did send it and till now it hadnt found what it went looking for (presence of methane) but yes it did get some breathtaking pictures and some small experiments. it was just a technology demonstrator. to show that yes we india too had the technology .. which was very cost effective 75 mn $ only.

launching a satellite can take more than 30 mn $.. what most important was success in first attenpt and that also very efficiently..

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 11:38 AM
QUOTE :
china sent a rover there and are saying it cant move.. HAHAHA it is very amusing..
in india we dont trust them we think the chinise products are of inferior quality(we have our markets flooding with cheap chinese warranty less products) so we always joke about chinese products..

and yes if it is not moving may be there are some technical glitches. may be
we will know something as ISRO will send its rover on moon in 2018-2019 but again there will be scissoring and cenceroship(not complete truth)

no photo
Fri 01/08/16 11:01 AM
lets look it in a diffrent perspective..
may be we didnot find anything on moon.. (iam not saying we are alone) so it means no big breakthroughs.. so things are kept in dark.., to make people intrigued about it, make it more fascinating.. which led people speculate about the diffrent theories out there.. may be they did this intentinally(the secrecy) so that there is no hurdle in finance (black budget) and resources for further space exploration.. (which i think is necessary)
what you think?
is it possible?

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 11:03 PM

QUOTE:
QUOTE:
So, you re saying, people who chose sex (including me) are desperate
Did i said that???? Nope.I said it would have been more if "I HAD" say sex and its great you have loads of money, maybe you are in the 2% who holds most of money as of me still in graduation so yp., may be a year or two from now. i may have some.
And if a beautiful lady like you cant get enough sex than probably you are searching something else..:-).

First, you did say that. By saying "if I had say sex", you--implicitly--said that people who chose sex are desperate. :)
But forget about that.
What do you mean "if a beautiful lady like you cant get enough sex than probably you are searching something else"...? What something else to be exact? :)
yes forget about it...flowerforyou
and how could i know what you are looking for. its only you who knows it best and if not you should introspect yourself......
i can only guess maybe upto a level that ...
i could be wrong.. or maybe Im :tongue: ryt...blushing

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 02:33 PM
Edited by fkakku on Sun 12/27/15 02:34 PM
Hahahaha.. against the rule a good one
though.

watches pogo secretly..

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 11:05 AM
Edited by fkakku on Sun 12/27/15 11:14 AM
QUOTE:
QUOTE:
So, you re saying, people who chose sex (including me) are desperate
Did i said that???? Nope.I said it would have been more if "I HAD" say sex and its great you have loads of money, maybe you are in the 2% who holds most of money as of me still in graduation so yp., may be a year or two from now. i may have some.
And if a beautiful lady like you cant get enough sex than probably you are searching something else..:-).

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 09:13 AM
Edited by fkakku on Sun 12/27/15 09:16 AM
actually i think we can have peace.flowerforyou drinks

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 09:09 AM

take money and you can get sex...

Are you that desperate?

Im sorry I cant help myself to ask. Peace. :)

sounds desperate?? really!!!!
it would have been more desperate if i had say sex!! and no Im not desperate it was a case of making choice. so i chose money with that if you you can get the sex
you got both sex and money -point made
so no offence no need for asking peace..:-)

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 08:26 AM

I used to wonder why chocolates came mostly in "bar" shapes and sizes...after reading the responses on here....I no longer have to wonder...I just know...

I too have a doubt cleared.

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 08:22 AM
why choose lets have
oooooh.. choclatey sex!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 08:09 AM
lecture hall

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 08:03 AM
cheechako still uses pampers..:-))

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:58 AM

vary it a little
haha ok..
wear your sweatshirt or you will get cold

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:45 AM
undress your wet.. eh.. wait.. first close the door now.. change it quickly or you migit get cold..

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:45 AM
undress your wet.. eh.. wait.. first close the door now.. change it quickly or you migit get cold..

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 07:31 AM

take money and you can get sex...

and aids

No you always have a choice...
precautions:-))

Previous 1 3 4 5