Community > Posts By > Franc6819

Franc6819's photo
Sun 12/27/15 04:28 PM

I am cleaning up the mess I made by marrying a woman for all the wrong reasons. ... Now I am taking my time.

Yes and that takes time.I was married for twenty five years and it takes a while to complete certain things,to change certain things and then to take on new things.Clear as mud.Lolhappy

Franc6819's photo
Sun 12/27/15 03:48 PM
I hate it when the mrs says I am seeing someone else.

Franc6819's photo
Sun 12/27/15 01:29 PM

When you are single for any length of time you need to learn to enjoy your own company....:smile:
Got the internet...never be bored again... :thumbsup:
This is true.And I feel it's a great operatunity to better one's Self.Reflection of attitude I am finding very useful anymore.

Franc6819's photo
Sun 12/27/15 01:13 PM
2015 has been a very good year for me.I had made some huge changes in 2014 and the results showed to be positive!Have a ways to go but the more I appreciate the way things are rather then the way I sometimes think they should be the happier I am.All the best to the New Year 2016 !Hip Hip Hooray!

Franc6819's photo
Sat 12/26/15 06:50 AM
Thx Charles,I needed a good laugh this morning!

Franc6819's photo
Sat 12/26/15 06:45 AM
Lol!Too funny .Nothing wrong with being prepared.I keep my lights up all year round!Oh ya maybe that's because of laziness.

Franc6819's photo
Wed 12/23/15 06:34 PM

I don't trust my boyfriend even calling him that is sort of weird. But he really really makes it seem that he just wants me but I see that's just a way to stab me in the back. ...i hate not being in love. ..it's the best feeling and I want it. ..I have to be in a better situation the fact that he lives with me and we share a car, all this IOU stuff is fudging me over :(((((((

Sounds to me that you aren't ok with your situation and the crap is going to hit the fan.Get things in order and let nature take its course.

Franc6819's photo
Wed 12/23/15 06:29 PM

I don't trust my boyfriend even calling him that is sort of weird. But he really really makes it seem that he just wants me but I see that's just a way to stab me in the back. ...i hate not being in love. ..it's the best feeling and I want it. ..I have to be in a better situation the fact that he lives with me and we share a car, all this IOU stuff is fudging me over :(((((((

Franc6819's photo
Wed 12/23/15 06:08 PM
Just enjoying the adventure of meeting new people as a single person.

Franc6819's photo
Wed 12/23/15 05:39 PM
Lmao!Couldn't of said it any better!Keep it simple figure out who we are,be the best person we can be and have some fun.What ever that might be to you!laugh