Community > Posts By > EarthSprite

EarthSprite's photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:58 PM
I mostly fish for Walleye but there are times when ya just have to get into some good Musky fishing.. While it was no record, the biggest Musky that I have ever caught was 48" and it fought like it was a 6 footer... Of course I released the beast but only after many pics were taken... shades

Thanks for the Crappy tip MightyMoe.. :wink: .. I might have to do that next year once the ice is gone and try it out...

EarthSprite's photo
Sun 08/29/10 02:20 PM
Would you mind if I called it a fantabulistic Sunday?... biggrin

EarthSprite's photo
Sun 08/29/10 02:10 PM
Hey Man~lawers....flowerforyou

Looks like everyone is having a sleepy Sunday...asleep

EarthSprite's photo
Sun 08/29/10 02:07 PM
Do you call sitting out on the dock watching the lake a good Sunday?...happy

EarthSprite's photo
Sun 08/29/10 02:05 PM
waving Hey people of the fire....

* sits down and grabs a cold beer before TTO gets here* Thanks Kid for the fresh supply...smooched

Been busy with summer bonfires, lazing on the docks and playing all the water things that the Lake life gives us....Summer is short so ya gotta play hard....:tongue:

First day off of four and tomorrow I'm heading up to a lake north of here cause I heard that they have been getting a "Fish On" like there is no tomorrow... So I will be outta here at dawn~thirty, catch a mess of fish and have a fish fry for lunch on the shore of an island... Then more fishing for the afternoon and plans of another bonfire in the evening... :banana:

What a rough life huh?... :tongue:

EarthSprite's photo
Sun 07/11/10 04:17 PM
T~bird... flowers

This has struck a cord with me as my nephew leaves Aug.2nd for his deployment... We don't know where he will be sent as of yet but know that he goes... So like many others, we will wait and Pray in our own way for his safe return.. And the return of all that serve..:heart: :heart: :heart:

Corn field hugs my friend...winking flowers

EarthSprite's photo
Sat 07/10/10 02:44 PM
Shameless bump.....tongue2

EarthSprite's photo
Sat 07/10/10 12:10 PM
Buttermilk skies....

EarthSprite's photo
Sat 07/10/10 11:01 AM
My Dad had an African Barking Spider when I was young...

I never did see it but it could be heard under his chair on weekends when he was home...tongue2

EarthSprite's photo
Fri 07/09/10 04:56 PM

Just got back from the Dr. about something on my lower left leg that I have been concerned about. She said it is NOT a melanoma...if anything it could very early pre cancerous, but nothing life threatening or fast spreading. She did take a small biopsy and should have results back next week. More good news...I lost 6 lbs. since my last visit! :banana: :thumbsup:

Pheewwww and double Pheeeewwww ((((( Cindy ))))) flowers

This is the best thing that I have heard all day.... :banana: :banana: :banana:

EarthSprite's photo
Fri 07/09/10 04:45 PM
Holly....waving flowerforyou

I'm so crushing your glasses....smitten

EarthSprite's photo
Fri 07/09/10 09:14 AM
I confess that I just love watching someone knocking people off their "pedestals"....:laughing:

:thumbsup:

EarthSprite's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:35 AM
Edited by EarthSprite on Fri 07/09/10 06:36 AM
Snooker..

EarthSprite's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:34 AM
Oh lawd but Granny be happy to see the Beardy~boyz back in action....bigsmile

And the ladies that love them....flowers

waving waving

EarthSprite's photo
Fri 07/09/10 06:31 AM

Damn my baby girl's getting married in 2 day'sflowerforyou

DAMN ((((jersey))))flowerforyou ...COGRATS!!! One of my sons is getting married in 2 weeks...10 days after he & his brother turn 21.

Congrats Jersey and Shutter....flowerforyou

It's wonderful to see the young ones grow and find their damn wings....flowerforyou

Ya know, I went to a damn psychic the other day and asked her " Will I marry"? And she laughed so damn hard that she gave me my money back....sad

winking tongue2

EarthSprite's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:14 AM

Don't give a sh#t Sometimes fun, money means nothing as long as we have enough to satisfy both our needs, I drive a beater and I'm happy with that as long as I have a (pretty) good idea it'll make it at least halfway across America. I take lemons and make lemonade then add tequila and appreciate our times about....

I'm not a Tequila drinker so when life hands me these lemons I tend to throw them at someone then go have a cold beer....drinks

EarthSprite's photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:05 AM
Dayyyymm.... I'm melting !!!!!! noway

I live in Northern Canada, it does Not get this damn hot and we do NOT have Tornados !!!

The ice just left the lakes 8 weeks ago so what the damn hell is going on?.....noway

And what do they mean No swimming due to damn Duck Lice?... sad

I'm going back to my damn cave.... :laughing:

* this has been a Precambrian Shield production * tongue2

EarthSprite's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:15 PM
temporary...tongue2

EarthSprite's photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:12 PM
removal..

EarthSprite's photo
Wed 07/07/10 05:55 PM
vacant...