Community > Posts By > Locakiss

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:14 AM
Edited by Locakiss on Mon 11/09/09 07:15 AM

abracadabra

I want to be shown the evidence of a designer of the universe.

Look in a mirror.

If that doesn't convince you then there isn't much sense in even bothering to consider the question any further. laugh

Jeeeeeeez .. I need some repair ... am I his 1st try to design ?

noway

no photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:14 AM

By my definition of 'consciousness' yes it does.

Everything does.

Anything that can interact with anything else has a degree of consciousness.

I agree with this.
The only problem with that is that is throws away the complexity of cognition that make the standard definition meaningful.

True. So what we need is a different word for what JB and I are talking about. I don't know if the word exists yet.

The right word is "reaction"
Water reacts to the change of environments only.

In the philosophy "consciousness" is regarded as a property of highly organized matter for psychological reflection of reality as a conscious being.

In the real human life - as a mental activity that provides targeted reflection of the outside world, separating the object from the environment and opposition to himself (as a subject of an object)... purposeful activity, i.e. plan and anticipating the actions of their result, control and management of the behavior object.

Sorry for " object" "subject" but I try to speak in general terms because of the "water" :angel:

no photo
Sun 10/25/09 04:21 PM

Is there a physical form to It ?

Not really, maybe a somehow measurable flow of energy, that recycles and creates new from old.

something like this:

At 1st sight this is a good idea but ... "flow of energy, that recycles and creates new from old" means also a beginning and an end , transformations and time .. So non of those enumerated parameters define the idea abt " God"
And maybe there is /exist something more than we know ... who knows .. maybe only god ..lol whoa :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:45 AM

Or shall I assume they are talking about some character in the Bible who wants people to worship him?

I'd like to support you here Jeanniebean
I seriously doubt that God needs a bible/holy books or someone to worship him .. lol

no photo
Tue 09/29/09 11:43 AM

Are we energy? Yes we are. We exist. We can prove it.

I don't do religion on the posts here. However you can't prove you exist because you exist relevant to another person or object.

you can prove your existence only according to yourself and your actions leading to relatively stable changes .

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 11:49 AM
Edited by Locakiss on Sat 09/26/09 11:50 AM

Intelligent life discovered on Earth -- all over CNN

goooooooooooooshhhh ... they show me on CNN ???
rofl rofl :laughing:

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:47 AM

2012 end of times? Yea or nay..explanations welcome

I just finished reading a large chapter in a spiritual book about the various mythologies associated with the major cycles and stages of creation. They all predict various different things.

The 2012 date comes mainly from my mayan myth. If that particular myth is true then the so-called 'end times' will actually be a new beginning. It's not an end but rather a transistion. It will be a transistion from our current state of blindness into a spiritual state of awareness. So if that myth is true, then it's something to look forward to. It will be the dawn of a far better age.

Other myths from around the world vary. Some have us doing into a darker age yet that will be worse than our current age. Some myths have cycles that go back and forth between bad times and good times, in those myths it's not sure whether the next age will plunge us deeper into worse times, or bring us up a level to better times because no one know where we're at in the cycle. (That's a pretty safe prophecy laugh)

None of them have it as an actual 'doomsday' end of the world so I'm not sure where that even comes from.

Most likely it will just be yet another myth that is totally empty and devoid of any ontological truth. If I had to place money on it I would bet that 2012 will come and go just like any other year.

On the other hand, if I could buy a myth I'd buy the Mayan myth and we'd all become spiritually awakened in 2012 and life would become truly magickal and it would be the start of something far better than what we're currently experiencing.

How it ever became a 'doomsday' myth is beyond me. From what I've read it will either be something good, or it just won't happen at all.

Right ... and this transitions say "end of the time " but the time astro- period which Mayans divided like similar periods of zodiac and their beliefs includes the end of this period" written time" and beginning of new " times"
2012 will be the same like 2003 which Nostradamus said that will be end of the world and will start with destruction of Vatican and death of Pope ... so ..

what will be next date ?

no photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:33 AM

Hey Locakiss,

I'm afraid you are under a misconceptionlaugh

In the broadest sense, my degree just deals with the fission process and the use of the heat released to generate electricity.

Laterwaving

Hey Fusion ,
sorry that I late with my comments but I find hardly few mins lately .. I'm very busy and I hope in few weeks all this to back again into the normal frames ...

oh .. forgive my ignorance abt your degree but the true is that it respect me serious ...lol laugh
and I'm sure that you know the theory of resonance of united fields from micro to macro cosmos and because of this or according this theory your " fission process" is as much important as the greatest one :)

and right now comes an idea in my mind .. then is it possible the that god could be like us ppl and we ppl to be like god ... ? huh
/ by theory of resonance of interactions ? / ...whoa

surprised

see you

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 10:33 AM

If God is energy, can you prove that God exists? YES.

Can you define the energy ,pls ?

If God is some super natural being whom nobody has ever actually seen who is rumored to have created the universe and everything in it, can you prove that God exists?

NO!

So , then who do you think created all above - universe and everything in it ?

I don't think we can "prove" that some entity had a hand in creating everything, that'd be nice though wouldn't it?

We would have all our questions answered and would know without a doubt our species "place" in existence.

I think this universe was created from another one, like this:

Astronomy and Astral Pyhsics holds that the universe can end in several ways. One is that everything gets sucked into the numerous blackholes that will pervade the universe when all the stars finally die. These blackholes "evaporate" away (not sure why on this, sounds cool)and nothing is left. Really no room for a 'god' here.

On the other hand, ALL the matter and energy in the universe is compressed....until, and here's where my point comes inlaugh , it all explodes and 'creates' a new universe.

Is a "god" needed to give this little push? Is a "god" an energy form that can spark this new universe? MAYBE, MAYBE NOT

I can't ever know, can you?spock

Thank you for your post . I like when ppl explain their point of view without craziness or bigotry.

So about black holes -
It turned out that the process of absorbing matter is very complicated and strange. Following the investigating physical and mathematical model of the process, they received unexpected results, that matter has transformed, leaving a "record" as on the matrix and that at a later stage the entire record might suddenly appears / re-materialized.

On the other hand, ALL the matter and energy in the universe is compressed....until, and here's where my point comes inlaugh , it all explodes and 'creates' a new universe.

ermm.... then god seems more like energy - accelerator than almighty god-creator

think

Yes I wondered what the big HOOLA was when Hawkings tried or proved that information was conserved or 'saved' in a black hole or in the accretion disk. I'd like to hear more about this if you have time!

But I dont believe that there is a god, seems kinda silly to me in this day and age when we have advanced so far into the realms of physics and mathematics. I cant prove that there is or isnt a "super entity", I'll just say that I have faith that there isnt onelaugh laugh

I've read this from your profile

......I'm a senior at UT in Nuclear Engineering,.......
so I'm waiting from you to know more about them.smile2

so ... the first step is to get better the idea about matter and anti-matter. Now scientists found out the real proofs of "creation" and "end " of everything which is the balance and interaction of these 2 substance - matter and anti-matter as they called "around the edges of the universe" The process is similar like the process of fry around the edges of that what we put into hot oil.
in the same time matter is created and sucked .

oooooh I hope that you get the idea of it ...

there are many theories abt the creation and end of the world / our universe /, about singular existence ,about crystal structure of universe , and ... but I think you know them better than I

happy

no photo
Thu 09/17/09 09:08 AM

If God is some super natural being whom nobody has ever actually seen who is rumored to have created the universe and everything in it, can you prove that God exists?

NO!

Can I define energy? Not really.

I don't think anyone (or anything) 'created' the universe (and everything in it.) I believe (and this is my personal belief) that everything manifests, -- it is not created.

To 'create' something is to imply that it is separate from you. To "manifest" is to change from one thing (that already exists) to another thing.

An egg does not 'create' a chicken. It manifests into a chicken.

But when you claim that God is energy then you know /have to know what is the energy , to define this category because of us , to understand it better your idea abt God-energy

To "manifest" is to change from one thing (that already exists) to another thing.

manifest of existence includes matter, substance hence something which is temporary

and when something manifest itself is a consequence not the basis and the reason of existence

I only asked the question: Is God energy? I did not claim that God was energy.

I have no definition for God or energy.

As for your last statement: It does not apply.

While "manifestations: (of matter) are 'temporary' (because everything changes)... energy never ceases to exist. Matter only changes form or manifests into something else.

The matter exists in a temporary form , and this existence we get through manifestation of its qualities .

If God is a 'he' I would like to know what makes him male.

hahaha .. this we can suppose and discuss only somewhere in girly forums

:laughing:

I am questioning the common concept of "God." I am not claiming it is not true. I am just saying that if it is true, I have questions.

Oh , the same here.
Sorry if my questions seems to you sharp ...I just provoke and challenge your logic and creativity
flowers

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 11:19 AM

NO!

Can I define energy? Not really.

I don't think anyone (or anything) 'created' the universe (and everything in it.) I believe (and this is my personal belief) that everything manifests, -- it is not created.

To 'create' something is to imply that it is separate from you. To "manifest" is to change from one thing (that already exists) to another thing.

An egg does not 'create' a chicken. It manifests into a chicken.

But when you claim that God is energy then you know /have to know what is the energy , to define this category because of us , to understand it better your idea abt God-energy

To "manifest" is to change from one thing (that already exists) to another thing.

manifest of existence includes matter, substance hence something which is temporary

and when something manifest itself is a consequence not the basis and the reason of existence

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:49 AM

I think maybe the main difference between the scientific and religious viewpoints could be said to be that science assumes that “the universe and everything” was never “created”, but instead that “it always existed.”

The scientific point of view is that universe and everything is created on the basis of chemical-physical bonds and combinations like an effect of the "big bang "

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:22 AM
Edited by Locakiss on Wed 09/16/09 10:25 AM

NO!

I don't think we can "prove" that some entity had a hand in creating everything, that'd be nice though wouldn't it?

We would have all our questions answered and would know without a doubt our species "place" in existence.

I think this universe was created from another one, like this:

Astronomy and Astral Pyhsics holds that the universe can end in several ways. One is that everything gets sucked into the numerous blackholes that will pervade the universe when all the stars finally die. These blackholes "evaporate" away (not sure why on this, sounds cool)and nothing is left. Really no room for a 'god' here.

Is a "god" needed to give this little push? Is a "god" an energy form that can spark this new universe? MAYBE, MAYBE NOT

I can't ever know, can you?spock

Thank you for your post . I like when ppl explain their point of view without craziness or bigotry.

So about black holes -
It turned out that the process of absorbing matter is very complicated and strange. Following the investigating physical and mathematical model of the process, they received unexpected results, that matter has transformed, leaving a "record" as on the matrix and that at a later stage the entire record might suddenly appears / re-materialized.

ermm.... then god seems more like energy - accelerator than almighty god-creator

think

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:36 PM

I cannot conceive of man having a "nature" to be at war.

war is part of our nature just the aims and tools had changed .

war for food - larger territory- better conditions-bigger quantity- .. etc. etc. /
and etc.

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:26 PM

There are wars, civil wars , violence and injustice in this world .
How can we as humans put an end to wars and violence ?. is it possible or impossible and why ?.

The way to end this is through Stateless society (to be VERY brief).

but first and foremost to annul,abrogate the money ..which is impossible hence no way to end this through stateless society ...

money ..money ...money ...spock

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 01:09 PM

There are wars, civil wars , violence and injustice in this world .
How can we as humans put an end to wars and violence ?. is it possible or impossible and why ?.

Its so sad but we can't do anything. This is our human nature

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:15 AM

NO!

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:52 PM

:heart: What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?:heart:What is most important to you?:heart:

First - smell
then his intelligence ...

If the smell is too strong I don't stay long to "see" second
rofl

no photo
Sat 08/29/09 02:19 PM

:heart: Do you believe there can be love after cheating?:heart:

yep ... with another one

:laughing:

no photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:46 AM

:heart:Do you think it is okay to lower your standards if the person you are falling for does not meet them?:heart:

To lower to what level?

I'm looking for a woman who takes daily showers and able to speak/read/write at least one language and able to walk upright.

okiiiiiiii ....
I smell like a flower ...
Does it count that I can say " give me money " in more than 10 languages ??

:angel:

Previous 1 3 4 5