Community > Posts By > munchiebellic

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:15 AM

Well after a long hiatus i am back to add my 2 cents. And this seemed best. Kev, dude seriously, dont mess with people like that. I firmly believe in karma. And you will get whats coming to you. That poor girl may have really liked you. And she could have been the one for you, and because you wanted to play games and bend the truth, you caused her to run. You will never find someone with a crappy attitude like that. Your probably just as "shallow" as you assume she is. Its called preference. And she obviously liked something about you to contact you. You blew it not her. Dont blame her, blame yourself. On a completely different note, despite your slight downfall in personality, you have great taste in music, JMO.

If there is true karma, they will eventually meet up and she will be 50lbs heavier than her pictures.

But remember, with Karma, we must wish him the best

Who knows what karma has in store for him. Then he will be the one running not her. Lol

Oh but i do wish him the best, maybe he will find the one that knows how to play his games, or his shallow match.

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:10 AM

Well after a long hiatus i am back to add my 2 cents. And this seemed best. Kev, dude seriously, dont mess with people like that. I firmly believe in karma. And you will get whats coming to you. That poor girl may have really liked you. And she could have been the one for you, and because you wanted to play games and bend the truth, you caused her to run. You will never find someone with a crappy attitude like that. Your probably just as "shallow" as you assume she is. Its called preference. And she obviously liked something about you to contact you. You blew it not her. Dont blame her, blame yourself. On a completely different note, despite your slight downfall in personality, you have great taste in music, JMO.

If there is true karma, they will eventually meet up and she will be 50lbs heavier than her pictures.

Who knows what karma has in store for him. Then he will be the one running not her. Lol

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:09 AM
Edited by munchiebellic on Fri 10/02/09 09:12 AM
Haha he really left, pansy he couldnt handle the heat of the opposite minded people.

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:01 AM

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:06 AM

The water coaster park, we would like to welcome you to Six Flags Under Water. Its a real nose dive as you drop 200 feet face first into the intense, chill of muddy rain water waiting for you at the bottom. In all seriousness. I hope six Flags didnt suffer too much water damage that it cant function for fright fest.

what are you talkin about?

which six flags because there's like one in every state?

Georgia many parts of atlanta are under water right now.

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 09/23/09 12:59 AM
Edited by munchiebellic on Wed 09/23/09 01:00 AM
The water coaster park, we would like to welcome you to Six Flags Under Water. Its a real nose dive as you drop 200 feet face first into the intense, chill of muddy rain water waiting for you at the bottom. In all seriousness. I hope six Flags didnt suffer too much water damage that it cant function for fright fest.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:45 AM

I hope no one is dead

See we considered that one too, the people whe started it taking a body up there to burn it and get rid of the evidence.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:53 AM
Edited by munchiebellic on Mon 09/21/09 05:55 AM
This is temporary, my mom lives here. But its not like they live next door. I mean they live across the 4 lane highway. And we are about 60 yards from the highway. And they are about 120 yards from the highway. So its not as bad as it sounds

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:51 AM
I am a capricorn and it is very accurate

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:53 AM
No the owner was just arrested about 2 months ago for conspiracy to murder. I think it was a threat to him and his family.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:46 AM
I am sitting here watching the house across the street burn to the ground. It has been on fire for more than an hour. It was arson, i heard the car doors and the cars leave the would be empty house that is on the bank sale list. It was a beautiful home.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:52 PM

my ex wife used to be a makeup hound. she was always browsing and hanging around the makeup counters in Macy's and Dillards and such

and of course I would have to hang around and wait and get bored and impatient. Alaways a bad combo for me

so we were in this Macy's once in the mall and she was looking over some kind of new makeup. I was getting really bored and impatient. so I dipped my thumb in a bit of green eyeshadow stuff and said, "Oh here, you have a smudge" and wiped a streak of green across her forehead.

A few second later I got some blue and pinched her cheek and "said you look so good I just have to pinch you"

a few seconds later I was able to smear some lipstick across her nose. she never caught on.

After about ten minutes she look like a Indian war chief on acid

so we left the store, I kept talking so she wouldnt notice the looks people were giving her

after a while I said "Oh there was something in Macy's I wanted to get my mom"

so we started back. But I walked really fast. and she had to walk fast to keep up. Then I started running and she was running behind me wondering what was going on

I was too busy giggling at the thought of all the people in the mall seeing me being chased by this crazy woman in war paint

I got to the makeup counter seconds before her and yelled at the lady "Oh my God! You have to help my wife with her makeup!"

and just then she came running up to the counter

laughlaughlaugh wow too funny! I dont like makeup

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:44 PM

Are there any good guys left in Alabama,at all?..I swear there's a serious shortage!

They are not in Anniston. I found one in birmingham, then he moved away to Mississippi i am sad.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:37 PM

My friends from Verizon

I used to have verizon friends, but sadly now i have tmobile h*ll

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:35 PM
I have about 8 "real life" friends. One has been in my life for 14 years. But out of those 8, 4 of them are my best friends they know all my dirty little secrets.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:18 PM

Are you looking for an answer for ALL people or just this particular person? According to my recent studies in Bio Genetics, I hypothesize that a mutant version of a particular allele of a certain gene on one of his 23 homologous pairs of chromosomes has caused some phenotypic variation resulting in a deficiency thus described in your situation. But I could be wrong.ohwell

The guy was upset over the loss of his brother. Spends last dollars to buy booze to dull pain. Booze makes smokers want to smoke. Needs smokes now. Brother who used to supply them is now dead due to lung cancer. Hence he asks a stranger. Seems perfectly logical to me.:thumbsup:

I get the sense you aren't a particularly compassionate individual. Or perhaps you doubted the brother dying story. Or just don't like giving your hard earned money to strangers drinking 40's. Can't blame ya there. Point being, "WTF is wrong with people?" can apply to you as well! "There but for the grace of God go I" young man. I think it's nice he asked so politely. I'd have given him a smoke or bought him a pack, but I'm a sucker for those in need so...:angel:

JMOflowerforyou

I'm a nurse. I know what compassion for my fellow man is. I also know the difference between being down and out, and being a bum. The guy's brother didn't die today. He probably didn't even have a brother. He just wanted someone to give him money, so he could buy cigarettes.

I apologize for doubting your compassion level. As a nurse, you most definitely have that; you couldn't do it without it. So kudos to you. drinker

I'm too gullible. Thank God I live in the sticks and never go anywhere. I still feel bad for the guy, dead brother or no dead brother. He's obviously got problems far greater than you or I. I always did root for the underdog, picked the runt of the litter, and played with the kids nobody else liked. I can't help it, I have a mutant empathy gene. :tongue:

I'll shut up now. Carry on with the "WTF is wrong with people?" inquiry. I obviously don't know...yet. Back to my secret underground lab for further investigation.ohwell

See i am very much like that. I have always been that way. Stamp gullible to my forehead. The guy was probably an addict. Nicotine or alcohol, or both. Addict tend to be good at making up stories to get what they need to get their fix. It could have been worse, he could have been peddling for crack or something. If he needs a beer or a smoke, i would give him a dollar, then he has to find the rest else where to pay for it. A dollar is not going to break me.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 10:00 PM
I have to agree with the majority. Gender is not the deciding factor in this scenario. But when you truely love someone its hard to not care anymore. That questioning is going to be in the back of your mind. I like to keep check on my ex husband and we still talk from time to time. But as for me and my ex fiance. I could careless about him. He chose a low of all lows. At least my ex husband and i attempted to work out our differences at the time.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 07:34 PM
Cute chubby cheeks...oh you mean the lady holding the baby...beautiful hair!

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 04:59 PM
I dont agree with cheating, but i have this thought, sex is the animal instinct in us. Its all in how you choose to carry out your relationships. If you are a one woman type of guy, get rid of the baggage of those who dont respect your relationships and beliefs. Also i have found a greater number of people who are lookin for open relationships. Put your foot down before you get serious with your next partner. Let them know how you feel about cheating and open relationships. Many relationships go sour because these issues are not discussed.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 09/20/09 11:03 AM
You were on my list but now your gone. I dont know what is up with that.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25