Community > Posts By > munchiebellic

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:29 AM
You set me free like a wildfire that burns rapidly. And just like that fire that killed the beauty, from its ashes splendor is created in something new and fresh. A constant ever changing growth that brings the beauty of nurture back to an otherwise devastated world.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:34 PM
Blocking you from my memory seems like the easiest thing to do, however its not. I cling to whatever we have left because I dont want it to leave. Deep down I know I'll never be the one you hold at night, the one you wake up beside. I'll never be the movies of your child or the love of your life. I'm just the moment of pleasure, the naughty thought that crosses your mind from time to time. I will never meet your mom or dad or enjoy a night out with our friends. You will never ask me to that movie or see if I wanna grab a bite to eat. I'm not that girl you want and desire, but you are the man i love and need. My heart is torn.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 02/08/10 12:27 PM
All the love in the world will never erase the pain and frustration I have endured from you.
Your kiss is a poison that intoxicates me,
Your words are kids that stab deep in my back,
The false love that you show,
Your manipulation for lust causes me to hang on to every word.
The same hand that provides the touch that burns my skin, piss my heart bare handed from my chest,
Leaving a hold deep in my soul that will never be mended.
Because you hold my heart and as long as you are away from me I am not going to fight for my heart back.
Because without you and your true honest love,
My heart has no reason to beat,
I have no reason to love another,
The pain from your love makes me want to never love again.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 01/04/10 12:13 PM

You only live 45 minutes away from each other, yet have only seen each other three times in a month? Something is a bit off there.

I work odd hours. And he works set hours. I could be working when he is off work or i am off when he working. And we wont spend the gas for anything less than two hours time together.

munchiebellic's photo
Mon 01/04/10 08:58 AM

I just got the impression that they met, really liked each other and it happened without being discussed or decided, that they simply just clicked and hit it off, and then continued to see each other a couple more times, but now he's busy and she's wondering wtf.

I give up on the interpreting, I just gave the best advice I could think of, that's all.
Hope you all have a good nightwaving yawn

You have it right. We met for a one night stand. But apparently we hit it off. We talked nearly everyday for over a month before we decided to meet again. Then we started dating. I have seen him twice since we started dating on december 3rd. And he made contact with me first everytime we talked. So i mean i know he likes me. Its just difficult not seeing him like i want. Plus sex seems to be the main topic. I spoke with him about it and we are better now. It has nothing to do with the fact that all we wanted was a one night stand. When you step up the game to dating it changes things.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 01/03/10 11:18 PM
Edited by munchiebellic on Sun 01/03/10 11:37 PM
Ok, i have asked him and he says im more to him than a lay. I finally confronted him tonight and told him exactly how i felt and he apologized. We are better now.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 01/03/10 08:10 PM
Hi to all my m2 friends, and all the new comers i have yet to meet. Since i last parted ways with m2 i have found myself in a new relationship. Apparently today makes a whole official month. Yay...i guess. Why do i feel so lonely? He lives 45 mins from me, but thats an interstate drive away. Easy i have made that drive plenty of times. You guys are going to tell me to run the other direction when i say this, but i will say it anyway. I really like this guy. The three times we have been together it has been great. But i feel like he is only in it for, well certain pleasurable things. Ok let me point out that we started out by having a one night stand. Well apparently he liked me and chased me via text until we went out and decided to date. Now we decided that we are exclusive to each other but all my attempts to see him, it seems he makes excuses. I understand your busy, you have a job, your family comes first. But come on, a 45 min drive is worth a few mins of being in his company. Im not in love with him, that i know of. He crosses my mind a few hundred times a day. But i dont know how to shake the feeling that he is only in it for the sex. Any advice?

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:31 AM
All good responses. Thats what my new interest considers our relationship. I dont know what to call it. We are more than fwb, exclusive to each other and not pursuing other relationships. I asked him how long he expects our relationship to last, and he responded with a long time. So maybe down the road he expects a serious commited relationship, he is just unsure right at this moment in life?

munchiebellic's photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:03 AM
Can anybody explain to me what a semi-serious relationship means to you?

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 12/06/09 09:17 AM

Just wondering how my profile measures up
smitten

Thanks hun!

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:35 PM
Thanks it took nearly 6 months to get my profile just how i want it

munchiebellic's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:13 PM
Just wondering how my profile measures up

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:42 PM
Good luck to you flowerforyou

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:35 PM
A lot me those scam people like to put ohio as their state. But dont trust it. I get crap like that all the time. Was it like hello, you are the most beautiful woman i have seen in all the world. I would like to get to know you further. I am looking for a friend and a wife. Yadda yadda? If it said that, i would cry scam. If not i would say really bad speller.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:58 PM
I am being honest in the fact i have never seen love. Not even family love. Growing up abuse is what we saw. Drunks and violence. Excuse me but i dont think thats love. I feel my ability to love died with the death of my great grandmother. The one who cared most about me, yet didnt get to guide me to the path of true love. How can i feel love when i was conceived as the product of divorce? When the one "dad" in my life drifted away so far. My mom a distant shadow through the fog of hatred. I once thought love was real. Then i realized that love is false. If i find love. Maybe a light will shine bright for me.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:41 PM
The real question is, how do we determine what is real and what is fake in this jaded, naive world. A world so imaginary that we all seem to be in this search for absolution? Those that seek love will they find it? Is it out there? Those that seek money is it lonely at the top? What about those who seek both? Well we just call them optimistic. Rarely will you find love and money in the same place. One will always tear the other down.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:25 PM

My soon to be ex wife and I are separated. I do have friends who has been divorced and all I hear that it becomes an ugly battle when two parties disagree. I only hear bad things about it and seen what it does. My sister pushes me to date someone after the divorce is final or in the process of going through a divorce but is it really right for me to do something like this? I would like to get an intake from those who has gone through this phase because my friends don't really give me much details about it. All they said that it destroyed and sadden them especially when children are involved.

I just got divorced in may and we had separated the may the year before. I started dating immediately after, but thats because i had moved on and called for the divorce. I had ended my marriage in my head long before it was actually over. I was even engaged in november to another man prior to my divorce. However, thats me. You have to do what is right for you. If your still hurting and grieving then your probably not ready to move on. And your next potental partner will be grateful if you are emotionally willing to be in another serious commited relationship. If not then your only wasting yours and their time. And speak up for yourself. Tell your sister and your friends that you respect their opinions but you see things differently. Not all divorce is bad. Its only bad if you let it be. Trying to be sneaky and trying to trick people to get your way in divorce is what makes it bad. As long as you and your ex are civil and agree on the terms, the process should run smooth. Just remember your divorce is not your friends divorce. And tell your sister to stay out of your love life.

munchiebellic's photo
Sun 10/04/09 10:09 PM
I am jaded and naive. Love is imaginary. I have never seen love, only what i believed to be love. Now money, that is fake too, but it helps fill that lonely void.

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/02/09 10:02 AM

Haha he really left, pansy he couldnt handle the heat of the opposite minded people.

haha i could handle the heat..just left with aggravation and came back..nice to see you are so quick with the judgmental point of view in calling someone a pansy, hard to take advice from a group of people like that.

Point in turn, you cant please everyone. Of all the lessons that should be learned today; i am who i am, you might not like who i am, but at least i am honest with myself and others. I am real. Be real with yourself and judgemental words wont have so much power on you.

munchiebellic's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:22 AM

Nah, just left in aggravation to be honest..but after seeing the posts after I left just shows how heartless people can be rofl is actually quite funny to see. Thanks for the laugh, I needed it ^^.

What you call cold and heartless, i call honesty.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25