Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 06:51 PM
I have a picture up. People keep telling me I don't not sure why I can see them but others can't. :thinking:

no photo
Fri 01/17/20 06:47 PM
James - getting away with it all messed up

no photo
Sun 01/12/20 05:29 PM

I'm joking just trying to keep it light I guess :blush:

All good. I will check your profile later to see if you have kept it or changed it :smiley:
There are some amazing profiles out there, so get your competitive spirit going and check out what other men have on their profiles.
Even if the men think you are 'into them' by checking them out...who cares? noway

Good luck

haha game on! ................. I won't peek at any profiles for ideas that would be cheating............. just out of curiosity how do you copy and paste :joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sun 01/12/20 05:10 PM
I'm joking just trying to keep it light I guess :blush:

no photo
Sun 01/12/20 05:01 PM
haha well taking my mum out of the equation and going on my friends views of me would possibly get me nowhere..... I'd be better going on the TV show " The undateables " I think I would stand more of a chance :see_no_evil:

no photo
Sun 01/12/20 04:26 PM
ah ok thanks for the quick response and honest feedback.

no two messages are the same I like to mention something ive seen in their profile if that makes sense :blush:

no photo
Sun 01/12/20 04:10 PM
if I were to strike a conversation with you based on my current profile information would I get any response?