Community > Posts By > gagansidhu4860

no photo
Mon 02/29/16 01:44 AM
hey just updated my profile and would appreciate an honest opinion about it thanks in advance

no photo
Sun 02/28/16 05:52 AM
:smile: hi my name is gagan, i would love a honest opinion about my profile pls let me know and what about the pictures thanks in advance :smile:

no photo
Sat 02/27/16 09:57 PM
:smile: hey just updated my profile and would appreciate an honest opinion about it and the pictures thanks in advance:smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 11:51 PM

? Well I think your profile looks good except that you have your status as married.

we are separated and she's in the states and i'm in india now will be going back soon so waiting on the divorce papers so technically we are still married so just trying to be honest and quote i said unhappily married but still thank you for your opinion

no photo
Sun 01/17/16 04:01 AM
i would like to know what you think about me and my pictures and how to make it better and please be honest

no photo
Fri 01/15/16 09:40 PM
thank you and i'm here now so let's seeflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 11:23 PM
i want to meet someone that is beautiful from the inside with a kind heart looks don't mater to me i have been there and done that i want someone that i can be with and forget about the rest of the world someone that wants to take long walks on the beach while watching the sun set and we can share our thoughts and who i can talk to and trust and i could do the same for her both physically and mentally if you think your that some one please mail me
flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 11:15 PM
i want to meet someone that is beautiful from the inside with a kind heart looks don't mater to me i have been there and done that i want someone that i can be with and forget about the rest of the world someone that wants to take long walks on the beach while watching the sun set and we can share our thoughts and who i can talk to and trust and i could do the same for her both physically and mentally if you think your that some one please mail me at sidhu50444860 at g and mail dot com waiting for your reply

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 09:17 AM
hi rate me

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 09:16 AM
rate me