Community > Posts By > missayaaa

missayaaa's photo
Thu 08/11/16 06:50 AM
Do you believe ghost? Like, ghost in your past. Okay. Let me tell you a story. We've been together since 2nd year high school. He is my first crush. (oh my gosh!:smile:) But we broke up because of his personal matters. I understand his decision if even thou it kills me to let him go. Now, I decided to study to an university school that is far far away from my original hometown. I guess, its my way of moving on. BUT ITS NOT. I have a classmate that is very like my ex boyfriend. Physical and even the way he speaks. At first I thought it was just my imagination but when my best friend saw my classmate she was like, "oh my gosh! is that ur ex?" SEEEEEE?:neutral_face:

Anyway, i dont like my classmate and i dont like my ex anymore.I just shared this. wahehehe :joy:

missayaaa's photo
Fri 01/29/16 06:41 AM
Dating older woman is not always a good decision, maybe. :) In my opinion and ofcourse based on myself, If I were you, I prefer youngers ones not because they are much younger than but basically it's more fun to be with younger ones and sometimes you learn from them. :) Hahaha. But if you want older than you, then so be it. I just randomly saw this topic. So yeah. :)