Community > Posts By > mamorukun

mamorukun's photo
Tue 11/08/16 01:30 AM
People are more interested in talking about themselves than others.

This is good because you can use this to start a conversation and get to know them more before you tell them anything much about yourself.

Telling others too much about yourself at the start leaves you vulnerable to having them trying to be who you want rather than who they are.

Every one to some degree has the same problem as you talking to others. Its a bit like dancing, practice makes for improvement so practice talking to others where it doesn't matter like at the check out at the supermarket.

Hi I like your brasses, are you afraid your pants will fall down:smile:

I think if i said that to a guy that i just met, they probably will think that i'm crazy or just run awaya. lol.
the problem is that, other than i have problem to start conversation, i have low esteem as well. since i am boyish girl as appearance, i always think that guys just like feminim and pretty girl. so that what's make me never approach a guy in the first place :pensive:

mamorukun's photo
Mon 11/07/16 10:09 PM
i'm not hangout a lot, basically not talking much, so by the time i want get to know a man, i just don't know what to do.

mamorukun's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:58 PM
it's crazy isn't it?? we worked hard and we forget our health. by the time we get sick, the money that we earned just to pay the doctor bills.. *sigh*

mamorukun's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:49 PM
I feel that lately.. overwoked, underpaid, unappreciate.. but bills have to pay :blush:

mamorukun's photo
Mon 11/07/16 09:47 PM
lonely

mamorukun's photo
Sat 12/26/15 05:12 AM
empty....