Community > Posts By > pino82

pino82's photo
Sun 01/10/16 10:10 PM
This is a testimony I wanna share with you brethrens, I joined ths site 3weeks back looking for a soul mate, I was js trying it out because I definatly thought my husband will come flying from heaven n drop in front of me. But no!! God uses many things to give us what we want, little did I know that He will give a soul mate from here. All my prayers are answered, God did it for me,I found my soon to be hubby he is from USA n um frm Botswana. We are perfectly made for each other n he is the other half iv long waited. All um trying to say is that God answered me js within 3weeks! He can n will do it for you too in Jesus name. Amen

pino82's photo
Tue 12/29/15 12:37 AM
I am 33yrs of age. I am a born again christian who loves the Lord so so much. As a woman of faith I pray for God to bless me with a wonderful husband who loves God more than he loves me, because if he loves God that much he will definatly loves me too. Eph 5:25. Amen

pino82's photo
Mon 12/28/15 11:53 PM
Edited by pino82 on Tue 12/29/15 12:02 AM
@ Fredawanda "Lord in Jesus precious name I pray for God's best for each one of us. Amen to that sister God never disapoint and He will answer all our prayers.