Community > Posts By > jdo5153

jdo5153's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:45 PM
So i've been on this site for now over a month. Since then, I have had over a hundred women contact me wanting to start a relationship. The funny thing is that all these women's profile picture are used on multiple accounts, multiple websites and multiple names. My question is, who is real?

Will all the real women please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

jdo5153's photo
Tue 01/05/16 01:46 PM
Okay so I've been on the site for a few weeks now and I would have to say that 99% of all matches, emails and user pictures are from scammers from West Africa and mainly Nigeria and Ghana.

They have been emailing me to say that they live locally but are currently on assignment in Nigeria and are in need of assistance to get back to the US as their passport have been lost or stolen and the US Embassy is too far away to walk.

The first thing I do is take their profile picture and plug it into Google image. Usually if it's a fake, the image will produce results on other websites as well.

I can't be the only person these scammers try to go after. But then again, I savvy enough to do my research. Anyone else run into these issues?

jdo5153's photo
Sun 01/03/16 11:05 AM
Wowsers, those are some serious thoughts. Ladies, any rebuttals?

jdo5153's photo
Thu 12/31/15 08:24 PM
Edited by jdo5153 on Thu 12/31/15 08:42 PM
Real life first date, what are you really thinking in this 21st century? As a mature male and speaking on behalf of just me, here is what is on my mind on a first date.

I hope she's not a femanazi.
I hope she's not closed minded.
I hope she offers to pay for her portion of the meal and not order a three course meal then expects me to pay and gets upset when I ask her to pay for what she ate.
I hope she's a lady in the street and a freak in the bed.

Ladies, what are you thinking?

Remember that this are just questions, so let's keep it professional.

jdo5153's photo
Tue 12/29/15 02:56 PM
Nope, Im just a simple guy picking the brains of the public. I have no ill will or malicious intent, nor do I have a hidden agenda. I just pose the question and let the public discuss.

jdo5153's photo
Tue 12/29/15 01:34 PM
You have it wrong, the prenup works both ways. For men and women. It protects both parties nit just one.

jdo5153's photo
Tue 12/29/15 01:32 PM
I'm still a firm believer that love does happen just like that. Maybe not for all people but I do know people who have met and were married 24 hours later and are still together.

jdo5153's photo
Mon 12/28/15 06:03 PM
Its interesting what people say about a simple question.

jdo5153's photo
Mon 12/28/15 02:50 PM
Women in general are always looking for Mr. Right. What if Mr. Right was right under their nose but they were just too vain?

jdo5153's photo
Sun 12/27/15 05:58 PM
Not at all. I was merely asking is there are any ladies out there who would be willing to take a leap of faith.

jdo5153's photo
Sun 12/27/15 03:46 PM
Edited by jdo5153 on Sun 12/27/15 03:47 PM
I'm wondering if there are any women out there who would be willing to get married at the drop of a dime?

Here are the conditions

Must sign a "Prenuptial" agreement.
Must sign a "No Holds Harm" contract.
Must sign a "Confidentiality" agreement.

Raise your hands if you would be willing to take a chance.