Community > Posts By > lilbilly78

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 09/24/09 03:22 AM
Speaking of back to the future... M.j.fox did a movie called Poison Ivy... Does anyone remember it? Now there's some other movie with the same name and its the one everyone seems to know? Oh and family ties!

Tonka!! Metel toys kicked a**! My big metel toys R us truck that I got when I was 3 I think is sitting on a shelf in my bedroom... I member dad bending it back to shape when he would get home for the weekend cause I rode around on it sitting on my knee pushing myself from state to state through the house.

Standing in front of the snack bar purple and freezing at the pool waiting to get a snowcone.

Mud drags for the 4th that lasted 3 days!

Ben Franklin... Toys for me crafts for mom... Now that was a great store! Next to the penny store anyway. Penny candy... Mmmmmmmm...

Brain games and fragel rock on HBO.

BENNY HILL!!!

lilbilly78's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:57 AM
Lol. Ty ladies. You just made my night!!!! But I can't do the smiley thing so......

lilbilly78's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:52 AM
Im just to slow!! Ugh!!

lilbilly78's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:41 AM
Lol sorry I was off reading jokes n I'm on my phone and those are the only 3 pics I have uploaded? I think you can see more on myspace but I might have all that blocked too.

lilbilly78's photo
Wed 09/23/09 01:13 AM
And I kept my shirtless pic hidden untill today and then I see this discussion? But hey I look like a dork in my other 2 pics!

lilbilly78's photo
Wed 09/23/09 12:38 AM
Ummm not to be a party pooper but understanding doesn't end with a d and where doesn't start with an e? Lol. But for as old as it is I still like it!!

lilbilly78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:50 AM
Lol. Talk about things changing in the last 30 years.... "10-4 good buddy" not such a nice thing to call someone on the radio these days. Sorry but I really don't wanna explain for fear of starting an argument.

lilbilly78's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:41 AM
Um.... I'm almost speechless? Thank you. I don't drive snymore and really only did it in an attempt to understand my father and grandfather more. What I found... Mostly feelings and knowledge of things I really can't explain. But a few things I would like to mention: weight is something most people don't actually understand. Think about a slow moving train and you hear someone in the car say to it hurry up! Heavy and light is easy. differences between weights of a pickup to a car or between two bodies can be grasped at least enough. Understanding 80,000 lbs to 2000 lbs is not really all that easy for people. Now through in one single train car handling up to 300,000lbs and up. Cali and in the world of being GREEN, we understand stop and go creates polition and uses more gas and fuel yet we have no problem slowing a truck down so we can get in front and not be slowed by it. A vehicle that can burn a gallon a mile while building up speed and my get around 5 to 10 miles per gal at highway speeds.

Wait I'm rambling... I think ill leave it at that.

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:43 PM
I'm having a bored moment and thinking about my sat comeing up. I don't own my own bike but my brother in law has a Harley. He actually like his brothers bike more (not a Harley) and wants to go on an all day trip just riding out west through Ne. He has asked me if I would like to follow him to nowhere on his Harley! Omg do I even need to answer that? I can't wait through another whole day!

Anyone else doing anything fun in Ne.

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:42 PM
I'm having a bored moment and thinking about my sat comeing up. I don't own my own bike but my brother in law has a Harley. He actually like his brothers bike more (not a Harley) and wants to go on an all day trip just riding out west through Ne. He has asked me if I would like to follow him to nowhere on his Harley! Omg do I even need to answer that? I can't wait through another whole day!

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 06:05 PM
I haven't ate yet. I'm so hungry. Lol guess ill just go get some pizza from caseys. Yuk!

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 09:48 AM
That's not good! I think I only wanna think about what tacotuesday said. But then again. I was really never in the swing of things.

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 07:15 AM
Ok so tell me what you think. I was single in high school. Right after I met a grl I spent 12 years with. I don't know anything about dating. Am I doomed? Lol.

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 05:25 AM
Lmao. No it wasn't. And check for that post around 3. Or noon if I get the chance. And Ty! Oh and now I feel slow. I'm having fun though. Lol

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:47 AM
Not yet but only cause I had to go to work I'm actually just watching now. Grinning from ear to ear. And I have an email. Yay!

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 04:03 AM
Ty. Lol. cute? Us that a good thing at 30? I'm asked so aften for my ID cause I look more like 20. Lol. Not saying I don't like it. Just doesn't seem manly? Like he's cute but boyish. Not really the dating type.

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 03:55 AM
Billy! Nice to meet you. And yeah I'm petty sure I need the advice. Lol my profile seems boring to even myself. And so I'm noticing hanging out in the forums is a good piece of advice. Everyone is saying that. Seems I'm getting noticed here too. Ty everyone.

lilbilly78's photo
Thu 07/16/09 03:37 AM
I'm quit new to the whole dating scene and have never really dated. I'm really shy and have a hard time talking about myself. I'm hoping by posting this I will start talking more and get some good advise from some new friends. Maybe even find some fun people to hang out with. I seem to do so much better when I'm not talking to everyone like in the profile. On a msgr or something like that I'm able to talk more about myself.