Community > Posts By > Broache

Broache's photo
Wed 08/17/16 06:53 PM
I'm thinking of getting off the site because someone whom I have not met told me off and said that I ignored them. I never met them, said anything to them, or even chatted with them. Matter of fact, I haven't been on here for days at least a week. Does this happen on this sort of site, I didn't get it?!

Broache's photo
Fri 08/12/16 08:54 PM
I made bacon wrapped chicken breasts drizzled with tangy barbeque sauce and served it along with baked beans spiced up with a spoon full of peach pie filling

Broache's photo
Fri 08/12/16 08:37 PM
Please be careful and be safe! Some of the younger gentlemen have ulterior motives and you may end up getting your feelings hurt. As long as theyre up front about their motives as to why they want to be with you, then you'll make the right decision for yourself. You're pretty and I hope that you protect yourself first! I hope that helps you...

Broache's photo
Wed 08/10/16 05:34 PM
I totally agree with that

Broache's photo
Mon 07/25/16 05:55 PM
That isn't the point

Broache's photo
Thu 07/21/16 08:00 PM
Amen to that, Sister!

Broache's photo
Thu 07/21/16 07:56 PM
Me too. People can be a bit cold so I'm in the same boat you're in

Broache's photo
Thu 07/21/16 07:51 PM
I can totally agree, that part of my life is pretty much over, which wasn't active much anyway. I can totally agree and I'm one person who believes that it's not totally important. If it happens that someone actually tells me that they want lovemaking then I would probably cross that bridge when I came to it. This makes for a great discussion and I think it's smart to examine this.

Broache's photo
Thu 07/21/16 07:37 PM
I'm sure that a beautiful African American woman with a Bangin body and figure would talk to at least. I really just think you should be yourself, be respectful, let her know your intentions right up front and who you are up front, there will be no problem at all. Please remember, don't mention anything about going to bed unless she does because you'll stay in her good graces that way