Community > Posts By > LonleyPapi

LonleyPapi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 02:18 PM
I'll have to 2nd that. She still is a mess and anyone that can go that low can have her. As they say, "what comes around goes around". Your turn will come and i bet it wont feel so good!!!!!

LonleyPapi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:17 PM
I bet thats why you dont post a photo? Guys like you never think about the kids. The kids are always the ones who get hurt. I have had that happen to me and my ex is lucky i dont know who he is. I take care of my son and tell him daddy is all he needs and dont ever let this guy or should i say "LOSER" ever touch him or tell him what to do. I am a phone call away. All he has to do is call me and i will be there. So what do you have to say for yourself now, HOMEWRECKER!!

LonleyPapi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 01:07 PM
You need help. You dont ever worry about being caught and what he will do to you if he ever catches you? One day and you will wish you had never done that.

LonleyPapi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 11:21 AM
I 2nd that. Its not what it used to be.

LonleyPapi's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:44 PM
Friendship first as friendship is the most important part of a relationship. Then dating if we hit it off good. I do need a date for my Christmas party on Dec 15 if anyone is interested.

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/21/07 04:13 PM
I am thankful for another day of life, family and friends. I am also thankful for 11 years of being clean and sober and for God who is my higher power. Congrats Twitch!!!!

LonleyPapi's photo
Fri 11/16/07 03:45 PM
Dolce and Gabana or Eternity for men!! Lots of compliments!!

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/14/07 02:57 AM
Thanks Puffins1958. I appreciate it. Ttyl

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:14 AM
Where do i go to chat?

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:11 AM
Hi everyone. I have been on here for 7 months but i have never been in a chat room. Where do i go to meet ladies from the Los Angeles area? Point me in the right direction. Please

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:00 AM
A 2007 Ford Mustang GT 500 will eat up a 2007 Vette. What do they call them, Z06's. I am not a Chevy guy. We are talking straight from the factory. No after market upgrades or nitrous. Also factory tires and 91 octane pump gas with no additives. I have seen it happen already at the drags on numerous occasions. Eat your heart out Chevy lovers!!!!!!

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:25 AM
I am looking to chat with any ladies in so. cal. near Los Angeles. Where are you all at. I was told i could come here.

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 11/14/07 12:05 AM
A 2007 Saleen S281 and a 2007 Ford Mustang GT 500 with all the goodies. I already have a 1967 Ford Mustang ( street legal, but has all race parts on it because it is exempt from smog ), and a 2007 Ford Mustang. Great cars to drive. I love my Mustangs. They were out for sale at the dealerships April 17, 1964. Thats the day i was born!!!! All my family, friends, and co-workers wondered why i love Mustangs. Now you do too. If i win the loto, i will buy a house, those 2 cars, and give alot of money to the less unfortunate and charities.

LonleyPapi's photo
Tue 11/13/07 11:33 PM
Its been 13 months for me. I had suspicions she was cheating and the next thing you know i caught her leaving on 2 different occasions at about 10pm. Once she left for 1 1/2 hours and said she went to the bank. Its only around the corner from the apartment. On the other occasion, she left at about the same time for 1 1/2 hours and said she went to the laundry mat to pay the babysiter. Yes the babysiter works at the laundry mat but its only 10min away. I seperated from her Oct of last year and have been divorced since Aug of this year. It cost me $4,500.00 for my lawyer. He is a good lawyer though. She wanted my pension, 401k,and spousal support. She didnt get any of it. But i did have to pay $60,000.00 of debt we had between us. The debt is payed off and i only pay her $250.00 a month in child support. We have a 6yr old son together, which i have him 5 times out of the week. It sucks but life goes on. I have been looking for dates but not too successful yet. I have only been on JSH for a little while.

LonleyPapi's photo
Sun 11/11/07 10:56 PM
My thoughts and prayers go out to Matts family. I have been clean and sober for over 11yrs. I hope they catch or caught the drunk driver who did this May God watch over and protect and guide and comfort Matts family and yours. Tell your son not to blame himself and maybe it is a lesson learned the hard way unfortunately. There is more to life than drinking and partying. One day at a time. Tell your son" Keep what you have buy giving it away"! I think you know what that means. God bless you all. Dale_SBR4LYF

LonleyPapi's photo
Sun 11/11/07 02:59 PM
I am trying to get back into the dating scene and am having problems with selecting the right woman. I have been seperated for 1yr and officially divorced for 4 months. The divorce was caused by infidelity on her part. I caught her twice and had had enough. I want friendship first as friendhip and communication is the most important part of a relationship. I have met a woman here that i like and dont want to ruin the friendship that we have. How do i know if she likes me and is ready to meet me for coffee. Signed: Seeking a good hearted & loyal woman

LonleyPapi's photo
Wed 10/17/07 10:24 AM
That wa so very inspirational ans true. May God bless you through you walk in life and bless you with many more messages to other people who have not found him yet. Have a great day.

LonleyPapi's photo
Sat 09/22/07 04:03 PM
Why is it when you email someone they never return your emails. Out of respect, i think they should atleast return them weather they are interested or not!!!!!

LonleyPapi's photo
Tue 09/18/07 07:03 PM
Oneword

LonleyPapi's photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:12 PM
God !!!!