no photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:01 AM
so theres this girl, she knows i like her but weve ended up in this flirt like mad but try to make the other jealous cycle...sure theres a little kiss here and there but nothing serious...and it keeps going back and forth....what can i do to get out of this circle?

no photo
Sun 07/19/09 01:33 PM
so here it is theres this girl i like....she now knows i like her...we get along great and always flirt...she is however (according to my female friend whos know her ages) a bit of a tease....now the same friend is convinced shes messing with me but i know that she hasnt asked her how she feels straight out...so heres the thing ive not spoken to the girl for a while now...since i told her i liked her really other than a couple of superficial texts, when i told her she said 'never know something myt happen' ao i guess my question really is is she interested and waiting for me to make a solid move...or am i being played? any help appreciated

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 11:36 AM
you should definately call him...he might not think hes got a chance if you ask him out then hes likely to be interested

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 03:57 AM
I got a text from this girl i like saying i forgot to put a x on the end of my last text, so i replied sayin she would get a real one when i saw her, she replied with 'ud love to kiss me', i replied with yeah i would, just not sure youd want one. she then asks blunt out if i like her. stupidly i didnt just put yes...i put your a lovely girl of corse i do...just wasnt sure i shud say anything...to which she replied Awww bless ya babe xxxxx. Im told shes a bit of a flirt which is why i dont know how to take that, have i got a chance or not? and what do i do now?

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 03:53 AM
man im no good with my own love life....but women always seem to talk about their exes because they are telling you how NOT to treat them

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:53 PM
should i be a flirt and text back 'id be evn more blessed with a kiss' what u alll reckon?

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:30 PM
if you thought someone like you...would you ask them if they did unless you liked them as well?

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:25 PM
yes or no girls?

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:16 PM
havn't updated my profile just got on here rapid for advice about this girl

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 05:11 PM
lol shes a friend of a friend so i met her a few times...so the **** pic is out...if that helps guys...

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 04:59 PM
im just need some advice guysand girls....so i get a text from a friend of a friends sayin i didnt put a x on my last text...i tell her she can have a real one when i see her...she replies 'youd love to kiss me'...i reply 'yeah i would but not sure youd want it'...she then askes blunt if i like her...now heres wher ei **** up...i dont just say yes like normal people i reply 'your a lovely girl, corse i do...just didnt know if i shud say anything....i get a reply saying 'awww bless you babe'....how the **** am i supposed to take that? what do i do from here...im confused please give some advice guys and girls